Pilots - Here we go!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I can only be of service to those that want to be helped. Then there are those that are a waste of time and energy.

d;)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Supply and demand my boy. Something you probably don't understand.

And as your usual self, you assume I do. I just said I can. So once again you have made an ass out of yourself by trying to take issue with the truth.

Poor poor pitiful boy.

d

Last edited:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
you need to lay off that moonshine.

I ask a serious question and you start insulting.

And you say susie has anger and hate issues.

"So the whole state is not like it is here, and for 100 miles in every direction."

If you think that statement actually makes sense then it must be the bad grammar that makes it stupid sounding.

Actually, it sounds about as some as this one "And as your usual self, you assume I do. I just said I can."

Sheesh.

Tell you what, your pulpit philosophies on how you, the big business man with your fish palace can get over on your poor neighbors doesn't really interest me anyway.

You continue your love fest with tie for a while without me I have to get some sleep as I am still a UPS working man and not a "boss" of the destitute like you and the morning comes early at 4am.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
And the worst issue you can take with me is how I posted one sentence?

Let me draw you a picture. Tennessee is a very long state. I am in one end. It is very different in the middle and western portions, and for 100 miles in ever direction from here the economy is pretty much the same as it is here. In the crapper.

As for business man mentality, I guess you wouldn't know. That is why you really need to be ever so thankful that you have a good job, and fall three times a day to the north and thank the teamster gods, who without, you would be nothing.

As for insulting, Ill wait until you and I have some private conversations.

Best and sweet dreams

d

tieguy

Banned
ok2bclever said:
I understand your justifiable and certifiable (you are certainly certifiable) inferiority complex tie, but you absolutely have to get over this fixation about me being your god. :p

moreluck, I not big into real time chatting as I check in to help while editing and seldom have time to concentrate on an ongoing real time conversation.

As far as susie, it is true she can be abrasive and I know you are republican in your philosophies so do not like her, but you lessen yourself lying about her mental faculties.

Links only intimidate the weak and close minded and I would hope you don't consider yourself in that category.

danny, who is this morelock you are with?

Does your wife know?

I doubt if you will see the pilots doing something as silly as information picketing an anti-union location with such low average wages as you say your state is.

My God Okie dokie will the crying and whining ever stop? Shed some more tears for me brother. See if you can type up 3 pages for me next.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Getting back to the picket conversation, what do they hope to gain by "informational picketing" That is what the Jehovah Witness, Hari Krishnas, and Mormons do, it's such a turn on for so many people..

I can see it now, I am in a big hurry, cause Ive waited to the last minute to shop and send. This guy in a uniform opens the door at the UPS store for me and asks if I am interested in listening to his problems with his boss. Not getting paid enough, pension sucks, the divorce rate is high because we are never home, and my company does not appreciate what I do for them. (kinda sounds like the driver's lot, doesn't it?)

So what are your wages? Well we make into the 6 figures, and I own a house at the lake close to the airport, and one in Florida. And that Lexus out there , its two years old, I need a newer one. And my wife is in need of a boob job, its life or death. So you see my position in life, I need your support. What are you going to suggest as support, they take the packages to fedex?

What are you guys hoping to gain, public support? Its not like it was in 97 when the economy was great and the teamsters put on poster children employees that were trying to raise a family of 3 on $8.50 an hour. That went over with the American public because they could identify with that. Saying you cant do it on $175,000 a year because someone else makes more........Well good luck selling that one.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you are successful in your quest for what ever it is you are going picketing over. After all you are at the wheel of a 30 million dollar peice of equipment. But your methodology and timing is sadly lacking intelligence.

d

PS Anybody know what the pilot and crew make that flies Airforce 1?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Anybody know what the pilot and crew make that flies Airforce 1?"

You need to ask Susie that question....she has inside info. into the White House. Ask her quickly though because she is on her way up north....gonna save Canada!!

susiedriver

Just about any idiot would know that the pilots on AF1 are military, so their salary would be determined by rank. Of course we're not dealing with 'any idiot' here, just a group of particularly close-minded idiots.:rolleyes:

Too cold in Canada now. I try to hit the Rockies in July-August.:D

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Just about any idiot would know that the pilots on AF1 are military, so their salary would be determined by rank. Of course we're not dealing with 'any idiot' here, just a group of particularly close-minded idiots.:rolleyes:Too cold in Canada now. I try to hit the Rockies in July-August.:D

My my . Well I am sure calling us all idiots will open up our minds. Another Suzie classic.

That would actually seem to endorse Mores point. Not the idiot part well maybe Suzie really did not catch on. But the point that the pilots with perhaps the most important pilots job in the world are earning military pay.

tieguy

Banned
She has graciously taken us off ignore so that she may again resort to calling us idiots when she finds she disagrees with us. I believe she sold the concept as a benefit.

susiedriver

moreluck said:
If I'm on the "ignore", how is Susie responding to my statement. "Curiosity killed the cat."
I quite clearly stated that everyone was off ignore, at least for the time being, to see if there were any intelligent statements being made. You seem to respond to my posts almost as much as you do do the UPS groupie's posts.
So far you haven't disappointed.

tieguy

Banned
So mean so evil. It appears you wish to be an active participant here. I take it you actually enjoy the debates. If you could actually learn to turn down the rhetoric and take the occasional criticism you recieve under advisement you might find these UPS groupies actually accept you. As long as words such as groupie , maroon, Bush apologist etc keep coming out of your mouth then you will earn the grief you recieve. Mores question which you did answer was not in any way antaganistic and yet you again rebutted with a "looking for something intelligent" from the "ups groupies" post. Totally unprovoked. There is an arrogance on your part that excedes even mine. :D

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well I didn't know what the rank was, so that is why I posted the question. How much do the pilots and FO make on air force one.

Anybody quit name calling long enough to find out?

As for the canada thing, Susie, we were discussing the lack of confidence vote taken by the cannucks, in their government. And your expertise came to mind as a solution. They might be more receptive to your ideas than we seem to be?

d

Last edited:

susiedriver

tie,

I guess the sarcasm tags weren't enough for you. By UPS groupie, I am refering to the 'young lady' who most everyone here has been encouraging to continue posting. If morelucks post wasn't tinged with 'cattiness', I apologize for offending you sensibilities. That cetainly didn't prevent you from calling me 'mean & evil' though, did it?

I don't think pilots in the military are there for the pay, though after they finish their enlistments they certainly take full advantage of the training they received to get the best pay they can. Personally, I think the most important pilot is the one flying the aircraft I or my family is on.:D

danny,
There are a number of pilots who fly AF1. I know of one, at least, who is a colonel. National Geographic did a special awhile back, you should be able to find it.

susiedriver

danny,

I know what you (we? are you all in the same cabal?) were refering to. Crocked politicians in Canada worry me less than crocked politicians in America, of which there are certainly more than one getting ready to do hard time.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
No cabal, just the chat last night. Several members from north of the border were on.

As for people here doing hard time, lets wait until after the trials before we hang them shall we. In spite of all the problems in the USA, inocent until proven guilty is one of the most precious.

best

d