Politics and Upper management

vantexan

Vantexan ... I'll stick to getting my facts from "The Affordable Health Care" site. I didn't see any of what you just posted, on that site.

If anyone else cares, here ya go. ObamaCare Facts: Facts on the Obama Health Care Plan
After you called yourself "a cracker", I didn't read the rest of your post. Not sure if you were referring to the "master's whip cracker" or you were calling yourself "poor white trash". Either way, sorry that you feel, you are included in the "Republican ignorant cracker" scenario. Me, not so much. Good day.

Kiplinger's Financial Magazine had a detailed article last month on Obamacare. The article was neutral, didn't criticize or praise. Just laid out what to expect with facts and figures. Again, your reply suggests nothing but partisanship. We'll just have to, as MFE likes to say, agree to disagree. And see how it plays out. But you can't get around the fact that Obama and company has already backpedaled a bit on the employer mandate. Everyone that advocates this law has pushed that it's the remedy to all that ills, but even it's authors are admitting it has problems. And we haven't really started it yet.

P.S. I read over your link and noticed the statement that Obamacare doesn't guarantee affordable insurance. Nothing I posted is disputed by your link. What you should remember is that your link is a summation that casts Obamacare in a favorable light. The actual law is well over 1000 pages and the Kiplinger's article discussed the nuts and bolts and how it would affect us. If you are counting on getting cheap insurance through your state's exchange while working for FedEx Express you will be disappointed.

Last edited:

Sniper

Just what we need, another nut with a badge and a gun.

Nope last count 200+ "collectable firearms". They are doing much better than my PPA, Social Security I will never see and my Vanguard account.
Buy them right, put in safe for 5 years, then put on gunbroker. But right now I would rather have (want) the guns than "need" the money.

If only we could find .22 lr bullets.....lmao :2guns:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nope last count 200+ "collectable firearms". They are doing much better than my PPA, Social Security I will never see and my Vanguard account.
Buy them right, put in safe for 5 years, then put on gunbroker. But right now I would rather have (want) the guns than "need" the money.

If only we could find .22 lr bullets.....lmao :2guns:

You can't find ammo due to all of the Right Wing NRA-types panic-buying all of it up because "Obama is going to take away our guns!". Do you have your Glenn Beck-sponsored dehydrated food supply and gold bars for when the money system collapses and Obama declares himself dictator? Me,I'm just going to shoot the local Mormon, take over his bunker, and eat all of his food.

Sniper

You can't find ammo due to all of the Right Wing NRA-types panic-buying all of it up because "Obama is going to take away our guns!". Do you have your Glenn Beck-sponsored dehydrated food supply and gold bars for when the money system collapses and Obama declares himself dictator? Me,I'm just going to shoot the local Mormon, take over his bunker, and eat all of his food.

Nope... no gold, no long term food, just guns for the grandsons.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nope... no gold, no long term food, just guns for the grandsons.

My brother built-up a collection of guns that were worth $750,000 when he started selling them. He always knew exactly what to buy and had access because he moonlighted running a gun store as a sideline to being a cop. His investment was about $100,000. All the nuts will pay huge money for the gun that makes-up for the snub-nose in their pants.

CJinx

It's Obama's fault.
I blame the James Holmes, Aaron Alexis, Eric Harris, and Dylan Klebolds of the world. Their clearly irresponsible use of weapons put the wind in the sails of politicians who support gun control measures, which in turn scares the @#$% out of people who buy up all the ammo they can.

Right now I think the best bet is to become proficient in a caliber that very few people use since that ammo seems to sit on the shelves collecting dust. .40 for pistols, 30-30 for long guns. :)

Asskicker

Am I missing something here or is this website not called Brown Cafe? What are the Fed Ex colors? Get your own damn website to cry on!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Am I missing something here or is this website not called Brown Cafe? What are the Fed Ex colors? Get your own damn website to cry on!!!!!

You're about 3 years behind. The FedEx Forums, which are separate from UPS, have been around for quite awhile.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Evidently the blockhead can't read the bold forum heading at the top which clearly states 'FedEx Discussions'. Fortunately he uses his own likeness as his avatar so that we may better understand his mental deficiency.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Evidently the blockhead can't read the bold forum heading at the top which clearly states 'FedEx Discussions'. Fortunately he uses his own likeness as his avatar so that we may better understand his mental deficiency.

Sounds like he needs to be audited for Thetans. If you don't get it, just ask Tom Cruise or Travolta.

vantexan

no...Barry has NOT said the first word about gun control, neither has "shotgun" Joe Biden...lmfao... Glad I opened Gun Runners when I did...:usaflag2:

I appreciate what you are standing up for but you are up against a wall on this forum. Have at it, but it's a lost cause.