Politics and Upper management

MAKAVELI

no...Barry has NOT said the first word about gun control, neither has "shotgun" Joe Biden...lmfao... Glad I opened Gun Runners when I did...:usaflag2:

I appreciate what you are standing up for but you are up against a wall on this forum. Have at it, but it's a lost cause.
It made me proud to be an American when Obama was elected both times because it showed what a true democracy is. Something the republicans just don't get. You are the minority now.

Last edited:

vantexan

It made me proud to be an American when Obama was elected both times because it showed what true democracy is. Something the republicans just don't get. You are the minority now.

I can think of numerous Black leaders that I would be proud to vote for. But I'm opposed on moral grounds(whether you accept my moral views or not) to voting for anyone with the most liberal voting record in Congress, supporting things I'll never be able to accept. Luckily we do have checks and balances in our system. And if Democrats demonstrated true democracy kicking the FAA bill down the road in exchange for Fred's millions you are welcome to them.

Sniper

I appreciate what you are standing up for but you are up against a wall on this forum. Have at it, but it's a lost cause.

T for Texas and T for Tennessee

It's all right, I love a good fight. Semper Fi.

The FACTS speak for themselves, always have, always will.

It is what it is, and I still LOVE my job. I am smiling every day. Attitude is EVERYTHING!!

I got a brand new Ford F250 with the walk in, home at 20:00 on a Friday night.

What really makes me smile is all the support for Obama from people on this forum who WORK for a living, granted not like UPS works. Those guys and gals work MUCH harder than I do. They can have it, I waive to Ups drivers everyday. My route is similar to everyone's, I see 3-5 UPS drivers on the route I cover alone. As a matter of FACT I drive out of East Tennessee, deliver to SW Virginia and see UPS drivers from TN, VA and NC.
Barrack stuck one in them farther than Fred ever did, and smiled :wink2: while he did it.

Now Van, correct me if I am wrong. From January 2009 until January 2011 the Democrats held the house and the senate and they also controlled the executive branch. (THREE aces if you play Texas Holdem or Tennessee Stud) :hapydancsmil: The language was in the bill. All it took was a vote, not a CHRISTmas eve vote, like they did Obama care. All they needed was an up or down vote. It was a DONE DEAL. They were sending our managers to Memphis to keep us from signing the card AFTER the vote was cast.

Did it happen?

NEGATIVE. It did not happen.

That folks is REALITY. Hope you like the new health care. We are going to be paying for it a year before the employer mandate. That "mandate" was waived for the sole purpose of hanging on to the house in the mid-terms. See, all politics are LOCAL. I'm in the local 37617. Excuse the pun.....

All the flack we are getting is nothing more than BUYERS REMORSE. Hope you like the change....

Barrack is the gun salesman of the year. Now if he could get with Uncle Fred and export these "assault rifles" to Mexico and Syria, ship them FedEx International First Overnight we would see a healthy raise. Our International market share would go off the charts. I already have a sales lead filled out. :happy-very:

You lead by example.

Again, no matter which party is in control, the rich get richer and they have done well the last four years. I still have a GOOD job, with 6 weeks vacation. I love my route. We have a good work group. If the chips are down, really down, I can walk in to all of my manager's office and speak as a person first, then as an employee.

I deliver home foreclosure paperwork every week. McDonalds is hiring in Chilhowie. I have a GOOD JOB and I'm off the next three days. I will see you all Tuesday morning for stretch and flex.

JP in 10-E-C

MAKAVELI

T for Texas and T for Tennessee

It's all right, I love a good fight. Semper Fi.

The FACTS speak for themselves, always have, always will.

It is what it is, and I still LOVE my job. I am smiling every day. Attitude is EVERYTHING!!

I got a brand new Ford F250 with the walk in, home at 20:00 on a Friday night.

What really makes me smile is all the support for Obama from people on this forum who WORK for a living, granted not like UPS works. Those guys and gals work MUCH harder than I do. They can have it, I waive to Ups drivers everyday. My route is similar to everyone's, I see 3-5 UPS drivers on the route I cover alone. As a matter of FACT I drive out of East Tennessee, deliver to SW Virginia and see UPS drivers from TN, VA and NC.
Barrack stuck one in them farther than Fred ever did, and smiled :wink2: while he did it.

Now Van, correct me if I am wrong. From January 2009 until January 2011 the Democrats held the house and the senate and they also controlled the executive branch. (THREE aces if you play Texas Holdem or Tennessee Stud) :hapydancsmil: The language was in the bill. All it took was a vote, not a CHRISTmas eve vote, like they did Obama care. All they needed was an up or down vote. It was a DONE DEAL. They were sending our managers to Memphis to keep us from signing the card AFTER the vote was cast.

Did it happen?

NEGATIVE. It did not happen.

That folks is REALITY. Hope you like the new health care. We are going to be paying for it a year before the employer mandate. That "mandate" was waived for the sole purpose of hanging on to the house in the mid-terms. See, all politics are LOCAL. I'm in the local 37617. Excuse the pun.....

All the flack we are getting is nothing more than BUYERS REMORSE. Hope you like the change....

Barrack is the gun salesman of the year. Now if he could get with Uncle Fred and export these "assault rifles" to Mexico and Syria, ship them FedEx International First Overnight we would see a healthy raise. Our International market share would go off the charts. I already have a sales lead filled out. :happy-very:

You lead by example.

Again, no matter which party is in control, the rich get richer and they have done well the last four years. I still have a GOOD job, with 6 weeks vacation. I love my route. We have a good work group. If the chips are down, really down, I can walk in to all of my manager's office and speak as a person first, then as an employee.

I deliver home foreclosure paperwork every week. McDonalds is hiring in Chilhowie. I have a GOOD JOB and I'm off the next three days. I will see you all Tuesday morning for stretch and flex.

JP in 10-E-C
Ahhh.... Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

I dunno man.
I have a lot of the same feelings as Sniper. I love my job. (I hate the pay) But, I deliver to a water-front community, can't beat that.
I make enough money to get by and I love guns. What else is there?

Last edited:

fedupped

It doesnt matter what puppet you put in. They all wear makeup. And the majority of their job..is keeping their job. Funny how long it took bama, a head from the days, to start to not address the pot issue on the state level. Not until the majority started to spill over...

MAKAVELI

I dunno man.
I have a lot of the same feelings as Sniper. I love my job. (I hate the pay) But, I deliver to a beach community, can't beat that.
Like they say if you love something you do then it's not work. And if this isn't work, why would you need to to get paid for it? My point is we all like some aspect of our jobs or we wouldn't be doing it. But that shouldn't blind you to the fact we are being used and abused to make a $billionaire more $billions. Sniper is obviously smitten with Fred S, hates Obama and loves guns. I'm sorry but the stereotype fits. This country is made up of all different kinds of people and that's what makes this country great.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No...FACTS never lie.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

I survived the brown out. Did you??

You are totally delusional. Are you and Goober smoking the devil weed again? You sound like Paul Harvey and "The Rest of the Story", which was usually something that made a GOP, Jesus-loving, gun-toting hater look good somehow. In other words, you cherry-pick your "facts".

Sniper

I dunno man.
I have a lot of the same feelings as Sniper. I love my job. (I hate the pay) But, I deliver to a beach community, can't beat that.

I will swap two weeks at the beach for two weeks at Bristol, with a pool. It will cost you..lol. Let's call Uncle Fred and see if we can jumpseat.
My certification is valid, all we need are the John Hancock's.

I have 21 years in and 13 to go because I DESERVE it.

Don't tell me, show me. To all the nay wishers..... whatever:happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I will swap two weeks at the beach for two weeks at Bristol, with a pool. It will cost you..lol. Let's call Uncle Fred and see if we can jumpseat.
My certification is valid, all we need are the John Hancock's.

I have 21 years in and 13 to go because I DESERVE it.

Don't tell me, show me. To all the nay wishers..... whatever:happy-very:

Why do you bother certifying for jumpseat when you can't use it because it's business-only? Yep, you deserve Fred if you're clueless enough to buy his crap. Hey, MT3 just called, and he wants to know if you'll work for $551 per month and then tell everyone it's a good deal. What does your Bible tell you about rich people anyway? I seem to recall something about the "eye of a needle". Smith would have to pass between a proton and an electron to get in.

overflowed

I love guns and I'm an independent. Please don't lump us all in the GOP gun nut category. 7 how much you grab the AR for? I grabbed a stripped lower on armslist a few weeks back for $110 DPMS.
If any are a GOP gun nut I didn't mean any offense.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love guns and I'm an independent. Please don't lump us all in the GOP gun nut category. 7 how much you grab the AR for? I grabbed a stripped lower on armslist a few weeks back for $110 DPMS.

Like I said, guns are fine. I have 3 of them. However, they aren't my life and I seldom carry.

MAKAVELI

Like I said, guns are fine. I have 3 of them. However, they aren't my life and I seldom carry.
I think the gun nuts are the ones trying to make up for something they are lacking. You know, like the 59 year-old in a Porsche.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think the gun nuts are the ones trying to make up for something they are lacking. You know, like the 59 year-old in a Porsche.

I agree. When I go to the gun store to get ammo or targets, there are people in there fondling AR-15 clones like they were a supermodel. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves. I only carry when I'm out in the mountains alone or somewhere that is scary bad.

Sniper

My brother built-up a collection of guns that were worth $750,000 when he started selling them. He always knew exactly what to buy and had access because he moonlighted running a gun store as a sideline to being a cop. His investment was about $100,000.

It sounds like your brother and I have very similar interests. There is good money to be made in collectable firearms. My problem is when that old WWII Colt 1911 or Luger comes in the shop I keep it. To me it is a self induced "forced" portable pension plan. Gun prices go ONE way, up.

As someone alluded in another post, never turn you hobby into your "job" or it's not your hobby anymore. No truer words were ever spoken.