Poor Ground guys…

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok. If it’s factually accurate, does it then stand to reason that men of Western European descent should decide who holds wealth and power in the US?
Why are you implying they get to decide who holds wealth? Is this where you push the conspiracy theory about a secret kabal of racists running a system to keep blacks down?
And if so, should they be able to decide from time to time who is and is not eligible to vote?
Not everyone should be able to vote in our country's elections. That's just common sense. If by "they" you mean the representatives of the people in our constitutional republic, then yes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
An alternative plan for what?
The alternatives to the very programs the left managed to get passed into law you so called "conservatives" condemn and vilify while failing to offer an alternatives but very happy and relieved to draw benefits from which in represents a proven need for them.
Cool run on sentence.
You didn't answer the question though.
Take a deep breath and try again.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ok. If it’s factually accurate, does it then stand to reason that men of Western European descent should decide who holds wealth and power in the US? And if so, should the be able to decide from time to time who is and is not eligible to vote?

If so, isn’t that what white supremacy is all about?

Maybe you already have the answer to your question.
Quite the twisted perspective.

Creators and accumulators of wealth trying to protect their wealth from envious leeches are are evil? Without their investment in the economy in pursuit of that wealth, we would all be struggling.

And assuring that voters are legally entitled to vote is sanity. Just because you’ve set foot in America doesn’t automatically entitle you to vote.

If having rational standards to manage your citizenry is white supremacy, then bravo.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are proving why CRT has significant importance.
It comes in handy for people who want to blame concepts that can't be quantified for whatever ails them. It keeps the shysters who peddle that silliness employed. It has its place.

I don't know what's so weird about saying that the most advanced civilizations in 1492 (or whenever) played the greatest part in further advancing civilization.

59 Dano

Everything you cuckservatives are pissed about has to do with taking your white supremacy away. Practice what you preach and accept what America is. Which is a multi racial, multi cultural, multi religious and not one preconceived notion of what an American should look, act, speak, and think like.
Meanwhile, your side's recent contributions to society are the killing of babies and canceling people for not respecting one's preferred pronouns.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not everyone should be able to vote in our country's elections. That's just common sense.
I'm a fascist because I have enough common sense to know that a 6 year old shouldn't be allowed to vote?

There's no doubt in my mind you're so brainwashed by neomarxist ideology that your mind immediately jumped to some delusion about racism when I posted that.

Really sad the hold your masters have on your mind.

bbsam

Staff member
It comes in handy for people who want to blame concepts that can't be quantified for whatever ails them. It keeps the shysters who peddle that silliness employed. It has its place.

I don't know what's so weird about saying that the most advanced civilizations in 1492 (or whenever) played the greatest part in further advancing civilization.
Maybe there’s nothing weird about saying it.

But if that’s the justification for claiming power and wealth in the 21st century, well how exactly is that not being a white supremacist? Why should whites in 1492 determine whether or not Hispanics and blacks should vote in 2021? There’s a lot of history you seem to wish didn’t happen.

59 Dano

Took us to the Superbowl. When was the last time time Tennessee went to the Superbowl?
You paid 9 figures for a Superbowl loss and a fragile QB who has missed 23 starts since 2018. If you think that's a good ROI, you're nuts.

And I need you guys to beat the Colts, and Jimmy is stinking up the place.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Maybe there’s nothing weird about saying it.

But if that’s the justification for claiming power and wealth in the 21st century, well how exactly is that not being a white supremacist?

Nothing supremacist about it. Society rewards the productive. A productive person is more likely to acquire wealth or power. A productive person is more likely to maintain it.

Why should whites in 1492 determine whether or not Hispanics and blacks should vote in 2021? There’s a lot of history you seem to wish didn’t happen.

I don't know why what happened in 1492 is such a big sticking point. There's lots of ugly history to acknowledge and learn from. Some people don't want to let it go because it serves as a convenient excuse for anything they don't like now.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why should whites in 1492 determine whether or not Hispanics and blacks should vote in 2021? There’s a lot of history you seem to wish didn’t happen.
Or Russians.
Or Chinese.
Or Australians.

As long as they can corroborate their age and U.S. citizenship.

MAKAVELI

You paid 9 figures for a Superbowl loss and a fragile QB who has missed 23 starts since 2018. If you think that's a good ROI, you're nuts.

And I need you guys to beat the Colts, and Jimmy is stinking up the place.
$120 million for Tannehill and your trying to throw shade at the Niners?
tenor.gif