Poor Ground guys…

bacha29

Typical leftist, you drive a hundred miles to avoid answering a direct question.
Yes or no is all that was asked.

In avoidance the answer is clear, in this instance it is no.

You have now given thought.
Would you take him to bed?
Yes or No.
First you tell me how and where this absurd question has standing with regard to Rachel Levine's appointment as Assistant Secretary of Health?

floridays

First you tell me how and where this absurd question has standing with regard to Rachel Levine's appointment as Assistant Secretary of Health?
It wasn't tendered for that purpose.
It was tendered to find out if you would sleep with the man we all know he is.
It was a question to expose you.

Since you framed it in those terms, he is mentally ill.
You don't understand standing in the legal sense. Stay in your lane.

vantexan

Now just what evidence do you have to offer that confirms the fact that her transgender status was the one and only reason for her nomination? Does the fact that this individual underwent a sex change does that make her in your opinion unqualified? If so how and why does it make her unqualified?
I worked with a person who left on Christmas vacation as Kathy and came back as Keith....IN 1978! This specific type a sex change surgery has been a common practice going as least as far back as 1978. Why are you people so shocked and stunned regarding a common surgical procedure that has been around for more than 40 years? Did your father's joint replacement surgery scare you? Does breast implant surgery scare you? Does heart bypass surgery scare you? These procedures have been around just as long.

Negligence, poor judgement and malfeasance carrying out the duties of the office is the only thing about Rachel Levine you need to worry about.

You've told us on more than on occasion about your mixed blood and ethnic background so chances are you don't look like everyone else either. Now how would you like being denied a job for which you are without question the most qualified simply because you look different than the rest?
Again with the lying spin. I didn't say it was the one and only reason. And race isn't a choice. Removing or altering one's genitals is a choice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Despite knowing that Rachel Levine was transgender he stated for the record that she was commissioned "as a man".
"The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man."

That is 100% factually accurate.
It is not a slander.

You people live in clown world. I'm sorry you're butthurt everyone else doesn't accept your alternative reality.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve never met one in my life…but Republicans are quite fixated on a non issue. Dog whistles
That's pretty much the silly left wing narrative about everything.

You people push radical extremist ideologies, and rather than try to defend your ridiculous ideas, you criticize people for pointing them out.

Hurr Durr it's culture war it's not important.
SMH.

bacha29

He's a man, he is XY and has a corresponding dick, a penis in polite circles.

I'm not concerned with his private life, don't know if he likes dick or real women.
I do know he is a man with mental problems.
Now what are you basing your opinion on? Can you show me corroborated medical evidence compiled by qualified professionals that states that she is NOT qualified to do the job? No you can't and you know it. Or is yours a case of an individual who only feels comfortable when a public office or appointment is filled by an ageing white male no matter how incompetent or unqualified they may be? Then get ready to become very uncomfortable. Because many such positions will be filled by people who are anything but aged, white, Evangelical Christian and male.

bacha29

Again with the lying spin. I didn't say it was the one and only reason. And race isn't a choice. Removing or altering one's genitals is a choice.
Then step up and state exactly what facts makes Rachel Levine UNQUALIFIED to hold the position of Assistant Secretary of Health?

vantexan

Then step up and state exactly what facts makes Rachel Levine UNQUALIFIED to hold the position of Assistant Secretary of Health?
Where did I say that person was unqualified? I pointed out that the transgender thing played a prominent part in that promotion as this administration wants to promote transgenderism.

bacha29

Where did I say that person was unqualified? I pointed out that the transgender thing played a prominent part in that promotion as this administration wants to promote transgenderism.
And you've got a problem with that? It seeks to promote opportunities for ALL minorities in accordance with the laws that BANS job discrimination against minorities including who seek high office or appointments. It's the law. So just exactly what is your problem?

vantexan

And you've got a problem with that? It seeks to promote opportunities for ALL minorities in accordance with the laws that BANS job discrimination against minorities including who seek high office or appointments. It's the law. So just exactly what is your problem?
I pointed out that it played a prominent role because you were saying that the person in question got the job on their merits alone. And whether I have a problem with it or not is none of your damn business. That's it in a nutshell, people like you want to force things on the rest of us. You go off about Christianity then turn around and try to force your ideology on us. Hypocrite.

bacha29

"The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man."

That is 100% factually accurate.
It is not a slander.

You people live in clown world. I'm sorry you're butthurt everyone else doesn't accept your alternative reality.
Show me the medical evidence that proves that Rachel Levine still possesses the required number of male chromosomes required to considered a male?

vantexan

Show me the medical evidence that proves that Rachel Levine still possesses the required number of male chromosomes required to considered a male?
Dude, you can alter your physical appearance but you can't change your chromosomes or dna. This is what a lot of us find disturbing. You call transgenders a minority but what many of us see is a mental illness of some sort that people like you are indulging.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Dude, you can alter your physical appearance but you can't change your chromosomes or dna. This is what a lot of us find disturbing. You're call transgenders a minority but what many of us see is a mental illness of some sort that people like you are indulging.
He hopes to be declared a minority for his own mental illness.