Poor Ground guys…

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I am a complete teetotaler . In fact my lifestyle is probably far more in keeping with the Christian convictions you only selectively uphold. So when it comes to Rachel Levine, the ONLY thing she owes me and YOU is her job performance in her new capacity as Assistant Secretary of Health. Any choices she may make outside the duties of her position are personal choices that are strictly personal in nature and are none of your business nor mine.
If his choices are none of our business, why does your side make such a big deal about the fact that she had a sex change operation and now claims to be a woman?

Also, how does my noticing that your side celebrates what he did somehow in conflict with the Christian faith? For someone who is eternally critical of it, you sure know little about it.

bacha29

If his choices are none of our business, why does your side make such a big deal about the fact that she had a sex change operation and now claims to be a woman?

Also, how does my noticing that your side celebrates what he did somehow in conflict with the Christian faith? For someone who is eternally critical of it, you sure know little about it.
Hahaha. You're the guy who keeps carping on her sexuality. Crotches and urinating positions are obviously a point of extreme interest to you.

falcon back

How did operational get dragged into this?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hahaha. You're the guy who keeps carping on her sexuality. Crotches and urinating positions are obviously a point of extreme interest to you.
I never said a word about his sexuality. Any reason why you resurrected a thread that's been dormant for two weeks in order to get it wrong?