Poor Ground guys…

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then step up and state exactly what facts makes Rachel Levine UNQUALIFIED to hold the position of Assistant Secretary of Health?
The PA covid nursing home scandal should have disqualified Levine for the position. But Democrats wanted to make sure they checked the diversity hire box, so they ignored the way it was mishandled.

bacha29

I pointed out that it played a prominent role because you were saying that the person in question got the job on their merits alone. And whether I have a problem with it or not is none of your damn business. That's it in a nutshell, people like you want to force things on the rest of us. You go off about Christianity then turn around and try to force your ideology on us. Hypocrite.
It was promoted in accordance with the law that bans discrimination against minorities . And if you think that racism and discrimination doesn't exist in denominational Christianity, let me tell you something:
In my town there is this opulent, high steeple, high cathedral major denomination church. This is where the white people went to church At the back end of the lot there is this small humble wood frame church building. This is where the nonwhite people of the same denomination went to hold services.
In the neighboring town, again you find this impressive granite exterior , luxurious major denomination church. This is where the well to do white people went to church. Across the creek in the not so wealthy part of town stands this wood frame and clapboard little church. Again this is where the nonwhite Christians of the same denomination went to worship. .

If you want to find a generous helping of good old fashioned racism, bigotry, discrimination and male superiority there's plenty available still to be found in evangelical white Christianity .

bacha29

The PA covid nursing home scandal should have disqualified Levine for the position. But Democrats wanted to make sure they checked the diversity hire box, so they ignored the way it was mishandled.
With hospitals overflowing with room for no more due to staffing and building code capacity limitations, you tell me, where else could patients go? That's consistent with you so called conservatives. Ready to criticize and demonize but offer no alternative solution or course of action.
Then again according to your messiah Dear Leader Trump, the pandemic was supposed to be over in a week.

Working4the1%

That's pretty much the silly left wing narrative about everything.

You people push radical extremist ideologies, and rather than try to defend your ridiculous ideas, you criticize people for pointing them out.

Hurr Durr it's culture war it's not important.
SMH.
Tell all the Trans people you have had conversations with…see how that’s a non issue

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
With hospitals overflowing with room for no more due to staffing and building code capacity limitations, you tell me, where else could patients go?
Levine forced them into homes to infect the most vulnerable, then tried to cover up the numbers. Meanwhile Levine's mother was moved out of the death centers.

Democrats wanted to make sure they checked the diversity hire box, so they ignored the way it was mishandled.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tell all the Trans people you have had conversations with…see how that’s a non issue
19961299_10213904007097176_5640576734561261889_n-1.jpg

vantexan

It was promoted in accordance with the law that bans discrimination against minorities . And if you think that racism and discrimination doesn't exist in denominational Christianity, let me tell you something:
In my town there is this opulent, high steeple, high cathedral major denomination church. This is where the white people went to church At the back end of the lot there is this small humble wood frame church building. This is where the nonwhite people of the same denomination went to hold services.
In the neighboring town, again you find this impressive granite exterior , luxurious major denomination church. This is where the well to do white people went to church. Across the creek in the not so wealthy part of town stands this wood frame and clapboard little church. Again this is where the nonwhite Christians of the same denomination went to worship. .

If you want to find a generous helping of good old fashioned racism, bigotry, discrimination and male superiority there's plenty available still to be found in evangelical white Christianity .
There's plenty to be found everywhere. When the government forced busing on the Northeast those non-Christian Yankees who belittled Southerners for generations suddenly showed their true colors. And I've attended services with blacks and others for many years. My father, who's a retired minister, held an annual gospel meeting for a black congregation in Georgia for a decade before my stepmother's health kept him home with her fulltime. My grandfather was both a minister and a well driller. Many times he was called in the middle of the night to a black home to fix a well that was struck by lightning, which happens in Central Florida. They often were too poor to pay him then and he'd accept a chicken as a payment if they offered or he'd tell them to pay him when they could. He almost always got paid eventually and he never gouged anyone. Those are just a few examples but Christians all over the place try to do what's right. It was Christians, not atheists, who were at the forefront of the abolitionist movement in the U.S. and elsewhere. Go peddle your hate somewhere else.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you want to find a generous helping of new fashioned racism and bigotry there's plenty available to be found in the secular humanist movement that Democrats have sold their souls to.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
$120 million for Tannehill and your trying to throw shade at the Niners?
I'm not defending Tannehill's contract; it's too much for too long with too much dead cap money at the tail end.

I'm throwing shade because it's a horrible ROI. He missed 13 starts the year he signed the contract. Went 13-3 the next year and won the NFC championship. Missed 10 starts the next year. Already missed a start this year. Will fail to make the playoffs again for the 3rd time in 4 years and is probably gone after this season. That's a lot of money to pay for a fragile QB who can't make it to the postseason.

59 Dano

Rachel Levine was not appointed on the basis of her sexuality but on the basis of her medical knowledge , education and strong resume as in Harvard, Tulane, and Mount Sinai. Now what have you got that matches that? Tell me something. If you were laying there on an ER gurney and the person who walks into that room is the only person standing between you and a one way trip to see your maker and that person just so happens to be Rachel Levine or some other person who doesn't meet your perfect person specifications are you going to refuse to let that person try to save your life?
I would ask that my physician not be suffering from a mental disorder like that guy Rachel Levine is.

59 Dano

Despite knowing that Rachel Levine was transgender he stated for the record that she was commissioned "as a man".
Which is the truth, and the truth is an absolute defense to the accusation of slander.

Riddle me this: at what point did he become a she? As in, when did his male body become a female body? How do you define a male or female?

59 Dano

I’ve never met one in my life…but Republicans are quite fixated on a non issue. Dog whistles
It's the REPUBLICANS that are fixated on this "non issue" that liberals and other crazies are pushing to the forefront of mainstream culture and attempting to cancel anyone who dares question it?

59 Dano

Bacha: Christianity is racist, bigoted, discriminatory, and sexist.
Bible: All people are created in the image of God and it is a dishonor to God for Christians to not love all people of all races, genders, colors, nationalities, and beliefs.

Score
Bible 1
Bacha 0

MAKAVELI

I'm not defending Tannehill's contract; it's too much for too long with too much dead cap money at the tail end.

I'm throwing shade because it's a horrible ROI. He missed 13 starts the year he signed the contract. Went 13-3 the next year and won the NFC championship. Missed 10 starts the next year. Already missed a start this year. Will fail to make the playoffs again for the 3rd time in 4 years and is probably gone after this season. That's a lot of money to pay for a fragile QB who can't make it to the postseason.
The difference between me and you is I now know Jimmy G is not the guy while you believe Tannehill is.

59 Dano

The difference between me and you is I now know Jimmy G is not the guy
You should have listened to me, I told you as much when they signed him (and of course, you argued otherwise).

you believe Tannehill is.
"His talent doesn't seem to be worth that much money."
"Tannehill is overrated"

Yep, sounds like I'm all-in on the guy.

59 Dano

Hmmm. He beat josh Allen, mahomes. If he beats the rams Sunday, is he good?
I think he's good. Just not that good without Derrick Henry. He's been making some HORRIBLE decisions this season, just inexcusable stuff.

To his credit, he's 2-1 vs Mahomes and Lamar Jackson, and 2-0 vs Josh Allen.

bacha29

I would ask that my physician not be suffering from a mental disorder like that guy Rachel Levine is.
And what males you qualified to determine Rachel Levine's mental competency? Especially when she was fully vetted long before her nomination came up for a vote.