Poor Ground guys…

bacha29

Bacha: Christianity is racist, bigoted, discriminatory, and sexist.
Bible: All people are created in the image of God and it is a dishonor to God for Christians to not love all people of all races, genders, colors, nationalities, and beliefs.

Score
Bible 1
Bacha 0
Given your snide comments about Rachel Levine you have clearly fallen far short of the glory of God

vantexan

Given your snide comments about Rachel Levine you have clearly fallen far short of the glory of God
Please show me in the Bible where people who practice such things as Rachel Levine does are approved of? Just one example? Rachel Levine and friends are indicative of the moral decay that got Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And what males you qualified to determine Rachel Levine's mental competency? Especially when she was fully vetted long before her nomination came up for a vote.
Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. It's in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. You know, the book that the professionals use.

Welcome to 2021.

59 Dano

My snide comments about Rachel Levine are that he's a man (indisputable, XY chromosomes) and that he suffers from a mental disorder (indisputable, DSM-5).

You seem to think that stating biological and scientific facts is a sin.

bacha29

My snide comments about Rachel Levine are that he's a man (indisputable, XY chromosomes) and that he suffers from a mental disorder (indisputable, DSM-5).

You seem to think that stating biological and scientific facts is a sin.
And just what makes you qualified to offer a diagnosis of Rachel Levine? The thorough and extensive vetting and examination of Rachel Levine found no cause to conclude that she was unfit to serve. Therefore, what you think of her means nothing.
Then again perhaps it does. Being that you're a professing Christian isn't one of your religion's more prominent rules is to love others as you would yourself? Accepting people for what they are? Or does your religion limit love for others to only those people who are exactly like you? It would appear to be the case as it pertains to you.

vantexan

And just what makes you qualified to offer a diagnosis of Rachel Levine? The thorough and extensive vetting and examination of Rachel Levine found no cause to conclude that she was unfit to serve. Therefore, what you think of her means nothing.
Then again perhaps it does. Being that you're a professing Christian isn't one of your religion's more prominent rules is to love others as you would yourself? Accepting people for what they are? Or does your religion limit love for others to only those people who are exactly like you? It would appear to be the case as it pertains to you.
You've already stated that you think a man altering his outward appearance to live as a woman makes him biologically a woman. So what makes you qualified, given that ridiculous viewpoint, to give an opinion on anything?

59 Dano

And just what makes you qualified to offer a diagnosis of Rachel Levine?
I love this. "WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TO OFFER A DIAGNOSIS???"

Well, aside from the fact that he was born a man, had a sex change operation, has gone through hormonal treatment, and now claims to be a woman, and aside from the fact that gender dysphoria is clearly defined as a mental disorder in which a person thinks his real gender isn't his biological gender...

Maybe out in the jing weeds, you see a guy who thinks he's a woman so he has his junk amputated, dresses like a woman, takes a woman's name, and gets all sorts of other treatments to deny his actual biological and genetic makeup and figure he's normal with no issues whatsoever.

I love him just the same as I'd love a normal person. I accept that he's flawed and don't love him any less despite his insane belief that God and nature made a mistake.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You sure do spend a lot of time trying to defend trannies.

bacha29

I love this. "WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TO OFFER A DIAGNOSIS???"

Well, aside from the fact that he was born a man, had a sex change operation, has gone through hormonal treatment, and now claims to be a woman, and aside from the fact that gender dysphoria is clearly defined as a mental disorder in which a person thinks his real gender isn't his biological gender...

Maybe out in the jing weeds, you see a guy who thinks he's a woman so he has his junk amputated, dresses like a woman, takes a woman's name, and gets all sorts of other treatments to deny his actual biological and genetic makeup and figure he's normal with no issues whatsoever.

I love him just the same as I'd love a normal person. I accept that he's flawed and don't love him any less despite his insane belief that God and nature made a mistake.
I enjoyed your completely insincere disclaimer in the end , trying to defend your selective and conditional love for your fellow human beings in a desperate attempt to pass yourself off as a true professing Christian . Your church is the only place where you can profess your Christian convictions and not get laughed clear out of the building. Leave it there. Don't take it outside because nobody's going to believe a word you say.

59 Dano

I enjoyed your completely insincere disclaimer in the end , trying to defend your selective and conditional love for your fellow human beings in a desperate attempt to pass yourself off as a true professing Christian . Your church is the only place where you can profess your Christian convictions and not get laughed clear out of the building. Leave it there. Don't take it outside because nobody's going to believe a word you say.
Sounds like you've been drinking again or are replying to the wrong post.

bacha29

Sounds like you've been drinking again or are replying to the wrong post.
I am a complete teetotaler . In fact my lifestyle is probably far more in keeping with the Christian convictions you only selectively uphold. So when it comes to Rachel Levine, the ONLY thing she owes me and YOU is her job performance in her new capacity as Assistant Secretary of Health. Any choices she may make outside the duties of her position are personal choices that are strictly personal in nature and are none of your business nor mine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am a complete teetotaler . In fact my lifestyle is probably far more in keeping with the Christian convictions you only selectively uphold. So when it comes to Rachel Levine, the ONLY thing she owes me and YOU is her job performance in her new capacity as Assistant Secretary of Health. Any choices she may make outside the duties of her position are personal choices that are strictly personal in nature and are none of your business nor mine.
Levine only got the job because he's a tranny.
Should have been disqualified for the nursing home covid scandal.