Poor ole Rudy got the Vid

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guliani is definitely one old person we could do without. Lol
Adobe_20201205_150110.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I guess an immediate hospital admission would indicate he does.

You guess. I guess a lot of hospital admissions have been done "just in case". According to the ABC News article above:

"It is unclear when exactly Giuliani tested positive or the details of his condition.

The former New York City mayor tweeted out Sunday night that he's feeling good."

He sure sounds like he's knocking on death's door. :no:

floridays

Here’s to January 20, 2021. 🙂
Has nothing to do with my statement.
Lord willing we'll both be here Jan 20th, it seems we'll both be victims of an illegitimate president.

Stand by your man as we shred him to bits.
We learned well, it works like that.

newfie

Sad that he'll likely be remembered more for his late career than for the undeniably good things he did years ago.

not sad at all half the country will revere him for what he has done in the latter. thats more then will even remember you or I.

floridays

Ill be here so we can work through your BDS together. 🤗
I have no BDS, it's your party's policies and the direction they offer.
That pencil dick is just the current head of the destroyers.
We shred him first, then dismantle a backhoe.
It works like that.

Box Ox

I have no BDS, it's your party's policies and the direction they offer.
That * is just the current head of the destroyers.
We shred him first, then dismantle a backhoe.
It works like that.
Will surely happen if Trump is a fairly good boy while the hard left dismantles the Democratic Party from the inside-out! Fingers crossed for a great Republican Presidential candidate pick in 2024.
By whom? Who's making a big deal out of Rudy's runny nose?
Please. He immediately ran to the hospital. LOL

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Will surely happen if Trump is a fairly good boy while the hard left dismantles the Democratic Party from the inside-out! Fingers crossed for a great Republican Presidential candidate pick in 2024.

Immediately? Before or after being tested?

We don't know cause CNN and ABC are more interested in tsk tsking about him not wearing a mask.

Also, the very same day he was admitted to the hospital he was tweeting that he was recovering. The must be doing wonders in hospitals these days. Guess covid isn't very scary, they have treatment well in hand.

floridays

2024 does not matter.

The future is now
future now.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Couldn’t tell ya. Either he felt like * and ran to the hospital where got a positive test or he got a positive test and ran to the hospital, right?

But if he didn't know it was covid, your assertion about Republicans thinking covid is scary when they get it falls apart.

If he was so bad that he needed a hospital this morning, and tweeting that he was feeling fine and recovering this evening, I guess things were and are really bad and he's being brave,

or things were really bad, and they fixed him up good and he is really doing fine,

or it wasn't that bad, he tested positive and his doctor suggested he check in to the hospital as a precaution due to him being in a group that is at a slightly higher risk of a negative outcome.

You know doctors, gotta keep those malpractice insurance premiums low.