Poor ole Rudy got the Vid

Box Ox

But if he didn't know it was covid, your assertion about Republicans thinking covid is scary when they get it falls apart.

If he was so bad that he needed a hospital this morning, and tweeting that he was feeling fine and recovering this evening, I guess things were and are really bad and he's being brave,

or things were really bad, and they fixed him up good and he is really doing fine,

or it wasn't that bad, he tested positive and his doctor suggested he check in to the hospital as a precaution due to him being in a group that is at a slightly higher risk of a negative outcome.

You know doctors, gotta keep those malpractice insurance premiums low.
Rudy Giuliani was admitted to the hospital on the same day Trump announced he has COVID. He didn’t just talk to his doctor. He knows it’s more than just the flu, bruuuuuuuuh. LOL

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Rudy Giuliani was admitted to the hospital on the same day Trump announced he has COVID. He didn’t just talk to his doctor. He knows it’s more than just the flu, bruuuuuuuuh. Lol.

Well, I guess it is still possible to tweet while on a ventilator. But he's recovering and doing well. If the forced narrative media and their establishment employees in elected positions and the deep state weren't irresponsibly over-hyping how bad covid is, there would certainly be fewer unnecessary hospitalizations, and we wouldn't pointlessly be wearing useless masks. But then they wouldn't have anything to distract from their blatant voter fraud, so they clearly made the right choice.

newfie

Will surely happen if Trump is a fairly good boy while the hard left dismantles the Democratic Party from the inside-out! Fingers crossed for a great Republican Presidential candidate pick in 2024.

Please. He immediately ran to the hospital. LOL

you're not supposed to see medical help when you have an illness? Is that something new?

newfie

Rudy Giuliani was admitted to the hospital on the same day Trump announced he has COVID. He didn’t just talk to his doctor. He knows it’s more than just the flu, bruuuuuuuuh. LOL
assumptions. you dont know how long rudy has had it. all you know is when trump announced it and when he went to the hospital. you libs get hung up on and cling to the silliest points.

watdaflock?

This is what happens when you pick up drunk chicks during a pandemic...
Especially 15 year olds.
5facd4b7240000e02b9ae74b.png

bacha29

Meds aren't a one-size-fits-all proposition. I'm saying the odds are strongly in his favor with or without treatment. So where's the newsworthiness? CNN is praying he dies so they can more easily distract attention away from the increasingly successful election challenges.
What "successful election challenges? He had another one thrown out this AM in Georgia. Once again not only did the plaintiffs lack sufficient evidence to overturn the election results..... they didn't have any evidence.