Poor ole Rudy got the Vid

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Especially 15 year olds.
5facd4b7240000e02b9ae74b.png
Is she taking his order?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What "successful election challenges? He had another one thrown out this AM in Georgia. Once again not only did the plaintiffs lack sufficient evidence to overturn the election results..... they didn't have any evidence.

They met the number set by the court in AZ for the issue of mismatched double ballots for that to be admissible in court. They also met the number for unmatched signatures, but the judge moved the goal post on them so that they had to prove they were forgeries. That wasn't part of the original requirements, an signature that does not match is not forgery when there was no attempt to make it look like a particular sigbature. As of now, those are still submitted evidence that can be used without challenge on appeal.

Similar efforts in other states are gaining ground as well. But all CNN wants you to know is that Rudy has a fever.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He's on video tucking his shirt in, there's no mystery. The fact that some Democrats are stupid enough to believe something else was going on isn't really surprising.

Not to mention that woman is 21 years old, and only playing an under aged character in a fictional movie. Giuliani thought he was participating in an actual interview. It was all done in order to promote the film the way desperate film-makers are trying to promote all their terrible films, through manufactured controversy. Sorry to burst some bubbles.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not to mention that woman is 21 years old, and only playing an under aged character in a fictional movie. Giuliani thought he was participating in an actual interview. It was all done in order to promote the film the way desperate film-makers are trying to promote all their terrible films, through manufactured controversy. Sorry to burst some bubbles.
Borat tried a gotcha! moment but failed.

DriverNerd

Rudy said he was tucking in his shirt. He didn’t pretend it wasn’t him.
The whole interview was cringe worthy. His hands were all over her. That being said, it certainly looked to me he was tucking in his shirt. His only other option was to unzip his pants to do it, and he certainly picked the better option. He knew a camera was on him.

It will be fine

The whole interview was cringe worthy. His hands were all over her. That being said, it certainly looked to me he was tucking in his shirt. His only other option was to unzip his pants to do it, and he certainly picked the better option. He knew a camera was on him.
She was probably taking the mic pack off and he was readjusting. That’s if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don’t see any reason to do that because he’s a terrible person actively attacking the foundation of the republic.

DriverNerd

She was probably taking the mic pack off and he was readjusting. That’s if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don’t see any reason to do that because he’s a terrible person actively attacking the foundation of the republic.
I don't like him either, and I really enjoyed the movie, but I couldn't get on board with the accusations it was something besides tucking in his shirt.

newfie

She was probably taking the mic pack off and he was readjusting. That’s if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don’t see any reason to do that because he’s a terrible person actively attacking the foundation of the republic
you guys got carried away with the cheating and gave a senile old man who hid in his basement about 15 million more votes then any other democrat. But suddenly thats rudi's fault for asking the obvious questions.

MAKAVELI

you guys got carried away with the cheating and gave a senile old man who hid in his basement about 15 million more votes then any other democrat. But suddenly thats rudi's fault for asking the obvious questions.

Attachments

• 20201119_zaa_nc09_008_giuliani.jpg
    20201119_zaa_nc09_008_giuliani.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 58