Possible Suspicious Incidents

moreluck

golden ticket member
There were 3 different incidences all on Sunday.....
I was referring to the one on American Airlines flt. from Chicago to San Fran.....................

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Or we could rename it after you :I be a flame thrower:

Here's some flame for you. The guy who tried to get into the Delta cockpit yesterday on the flight to BOS was a drunk white guy, as are most in-flight incidents. Ban alcohol on the airlines, and you'd see a massive decrease in problems.

Here's some flame for you. The guy who tried to get into the Delta cockpit yesterday on the flight to BOS was a drunk white guy, as are most in-flight incidents. Ban alcohol on the airlines, and you'd see a massive decrease in problems.
where did you get that info, doesn't coincide what I read.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
where did you get that info, doesn't coincide what I read.

What did you read? I heard (on the radio) that he was a Caucasian male who boarded the flight angry in Florida, had a few drinks, and then got really mad and tried to enter the cockpit. An off-duty cop subdued him, and he was arrested in Boston when the plane landed. Not a jihadist. For them, there needs to be a dump chute in the floor. I have no symapthy for terrorists. Just pointing out that many in-flight incidents like this are due to crazies or drunks, not just Muslims. If I'm wrong, blame CBS.

What did you read? I heard (on the radio) that he was a Caucasian male who boarded the flight angry in Florida, had a few drinks, and then got really mad and tried to enter the cockpit. An off-duty cop subdued him, and he was arrested in Boston when the plane landed. Not a jihadist. For them, there needs to be a dump chute in the floor. I have no symapthy for terrorists. Just pointing out that many in-flight incidents like this are due to crazies or drunks, not just Muslims. If I'm wrong, blame CBS.
Who said he was a muslim? I haven't heard or read that. I did read that he was carrying a yemen passport, but that could be incorrect. From the get go(of what I have heard/read), no one mentioned jihadist either. One of the men that helped subdue him said he was repeatedly yelling, allah akbar, or something like that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who said he was a muslim? I haven't heard or read that. I did read that he was carrying a yemen passport, but that could be incorrect. From the get go(of what I have heard/read), no one mentioned jihadist either. One of the men that helped subdue him said he was repeatedly yelling, allah akbar, or something like that.

These are separate incidences.........there were three separate incidents on Sunday. The Yemen guy was Amer. Airlines Chi to S.friend.

The military, much like other large corporations, has their own intranet system.

I understand that, but obviously that system can still be hacked and the data from one place to another travels threw the internet. IF there was a dedicated internet it would be harder for the hacks to get in. Or so the claims have been made. I guess the idea is to come up with a whole different computer language specific to the new system. To tell you the truth I didn't readthe whole article that was in the news the other day so the details escape me.