Post your unattempted counts.

!Retired!

And so it begins. Ground can post as well.

We got snow with single digit temperatures yesterday. Left the building 1.5 hours late. About 20 stops brought back. If we'd left at regular time, I would have done them. First time I EVER brought back stops not attempted.

Nolimitz

yesterday was 0, but thanks to roads I had 3 routes of p2 for 167 stops. dropped all but 90. MEMH was an hour late so wee too got a late start

scisector9

Off street hire in July here. Left hour late Tuesday. Had 80 stops dumped on me half way through day. Ended up missing 28 stops 49 pieces. Driver who got back after me missed 32 stops. Sent diad message at 5 to say I needed help. No one to help. Ego blow for sure

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App

STFXG

Been super light here. Trucks off the road by 3pm all week. I'm sure next week will be fun playing catch up.

bbsam

Staff member
Looks like UPS is having the same issues. Could be that the industry is changing and customers are just going to be expected to deal with it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Looks like UPS is having the same issues. Could be that the industry is changing and customers are just going to be expected to deal with it.

My station had over 1,000 DEX 01s yesterday. Could it be that you're rationalizing that crappy service (like Ground, for example) is now acceptable? The "New Normal", if you will?

bbsam

Staff member
My station had over 1,000 DEX 01s yesterday. Could it be that you're rationalizing that crappy service (like Ground, for example) is now acceptable? The "New Normal", if you will?
Our service has been exceptional. I have no idea what your problem is since all you Express couriers are so exceptional. Don't think it will bring Express to it's knees if you continue to suck. If UPS has the same sucky service, where are the customers going to go?

STFXG

It must be that the seasoned express couriers are exceptional, but they are just following the ways of WAD. And then the "new hires" are garbage. Isn't that the propaganda lately?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our service has been exceptional. I have no idea what your problem is since all you Express couriers are so exceptional. Don't think it will bring Express to it's knees if you continue to suck. If UPS has the same sucky service, where are the customers going to go?

Our new Express employees become more like parolee tattooed box monkeys every day, but the real big problem at Express right now is systemic. The multiplier effect of all the dysfunction is starting to take hold. In other words, Fred's retarded chickens have come home to roost. This is the peak where it all catches-up with them...and they know it. I'm enjoying the clown circus, and it will only get better.

!Retired!

I don't know how many the station, as a whole had. But I do know 1 route that went out with 200+ stops. Even if the weather was good, he could only do around 130 or so. When I brought back my 01's Wednesday, the CSA said, at that point, there were close to 500 pieces scanned under the DEX 01 CONS.

Yesterday was a different day. Only left the building 30 minutes late. THIS time I attempted 133 stops. No DEX 01's, punched out 6:00. Only had 1 area this time, as opposed to Wed. when I had 3 different areas.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
US Postal Service.

dezguy

In the case of my letter carrier----yes. I had a Priority Express envelope coming in today. I wasn't home but the carrier knows I drive for UPS and that our routes overlap. He saw me on route, flagged me down and made the delivery. He went above and beyond.

Would he do that for anyone on his route or did he do it out of professional courtesy?

Cactus

can you even call it service?

......to get the most sucktacular service there is.
Tell 'ya what, I do ebay sales on the side and 99.9% of my customers are fine with the post office handling their packages. After 12 years of doing this only one incidence of a postal employee not doing his or her job right.

At least the post office doesn't release firearms, alcohol shipments and computers like Ground does.

bbsam

Staff member
Tell 'ya what, I do ebay sales on the side and 99.9% of my customers are fine with the post office handling their packages. After 12 years of doing this only one incidence of a postal employee not doing his or her job right.

At least the post office doesn't release firearms, alcohol shipments and computers like Ground does.
So your hatred of all things Fedex has you singing the praises of the USPS? That's just weird.

Cactus

So your hatred of all things Fedex has you singing the praises of the USPS? That's just weird.
No more weird than dropping the ball as a contractor by disappearing during peak and soccer season. Nothing like leaving the inmates in charge of the asylum.