potential problems with "ups freight"

montecarlo12

Hey...
I know....TIEGUY, and WORLDWIDE.
lets all go into the chat room and discuss "97"
It can be a nice civilized conversation and anyone who would like to join can.

montecarlo12

Anyone notice how Tieguy and Worldwide could not be on "the current active viewers of this thread" while one was posting??? It either had to be one or the other. hmmmmm

O

overnite driver

Overnite was at one point 45% organized, but all terminals voted to decertify the IBT as their bargaining agent. (No longer organized)

worldwide

"Anyone notice how Tieguy and Worldwide could not be on "the current active viewers of this thread" while one was posting??? It either had to be one or the other. hmmmmm"

Yes, a big conspiracy here on the board....Are those black helicopters I hear?

Still waiting for an answer from you regarding the contract....You choose to ignore becasue you are full of hot air....no credibility...What are you waiting for? Your bro the UPS man to come to your rescue?

montecarlo12

world guy,
There are no black helicopters. Just someone who feels they have to manipulate everyone on this board. I caught you.....picked at you for awhile..and now am letting you go.
Ive wasted enough time with both of your personalities:)

go jelly fish....go....your free to manipulate again!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
get back to the subject of ups freight. Everybody should stop picking on monte, he cant help if if hes the red headed stepchild on this ups board. Monte is in love with fedex, who cares. fedex can really kiss my ass. :lips:

montecarlo12

Coldworld,
I dont need you to tell people to stop picking on me.
I can share thoughts with people on here and agree to disagree once in a while. No harm done. If anything we get a chance to see how our views pan out. I can also expose people who are playing games. In the few years that ive been on here only one person besides you has called me Michael. Are we going to go down that road again.

tieguy

Banned
montecarlo12 said:
Hey...
I know....TIEGUY, and WORLDWIDE.
lets all go into the chat room and discuss "97"
It can be a nice civilized conversation and anyone who would like to join can.

worldwide I'm game if you are but it won't be civil because monte is a dick.

tieguy

Banned
coldworld said:
get back to the subject of ups freight. Everybody should stop picking on monte, he cant help if if hes the red headed stepchild on this ups board. Monte is in love with fedex, who cares. fedex can really kiss my ass. :lips:[/quote

Coldworld fdx would even find a way to screw up such a simple task. Join us when world and I set the time and place ( hopefully sometime this weekend?) to talk to this idiot in a chat room.

worldwide

monte said "There are no black helicopters. Just someone who feels they have to manipulate everyone on this board."

That's the first step...admitting you have a problem..nice job.

"I caught you.....picked at you for awhile..and now am letting you go.
Ive wasted enough time with both of your personalities."

Is this your way of saying "I can not back up my own statement that I made about the UPS contract and am a fraud with no credibility?"

Again, nice job on this first step forward.

Still waiting for an answer from you regarding the contract....You choose to ignore becasue you are full of hot air....no credibility...

coldworld--I agree with you--Apologize for getting off the subject on this post. If there is a thread started on the contract, then that is the appropriate place for this discussion.

Regards, tie...NO, wait I mean worldwide...Oh no, you caught me...

"Paranoia, the destroyer"
Ray Davies

montecarlo12

tieguy said:
worldwide I'm game if you are but it won't be civil because monte is a dick.

Cheryl...........World guy called me a name :ohmy: HAHAHA!

Both of you were up kinda late having this conversation with yourself.
Whats wrong? trouble sleeping?

You both couldnt come to the chat last night but you would like to set something up at a future time??? Is that so you can give someone else your password and they can log under one of your Display names?? That would be a first...(two of your display names and two different people!!!)

No what elese is weird. I could see both of your names for "current active users" at the same time, but when I would click on each name it would show me your profile's and what threads you were on. I would click on the thread, and if you were using that name at the time, you were there. If I did the same to your other user name that you had to log off from, it would not take me to the thread because you were no longer logged on....Ya think your slick huh? Oh wait, my bad, you are a spineless jelly fish. :)

montecarlo12

Coldworld.
How about that UPS Freight. I love them. Maybe our UPS stock will start moving when the trucks get rebranded. Common Wall Street....show us the money!!!! Fedex sucks and they can kiss my butt also.

tieguy

Banned
montecarlo12 said:
Cheryl...........World guy called me a name :ohmy: HAHAHA!

Both of you were up kinda late having this conversation with yourself.
Whats wrong? trouble sleeping?

Have another name . You're an idiot. I'm ready to jump into the chat room and squash this stupid diversion of yours. After all it is an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that you have nothing to debate world or cold with.

anyway if you ask Cheryl real nice I'm sure she can look at the ID's and tell you if world and I are the same person or even posting from the same part of the country. But you don't want that because the ID thing is nothing but an attempt on your part to hide from the thrashing those two are giving you.

tieguy

Banned
worldwide said:
Still waiting for you to answer what you first brought up. Please post what the "last, best and final offer" was and what the final contract was. How, specifically, did UPS not negotaite in "good faith?" You brought it up so you must know, correct? No credibility on your part...

World looks like this post is the one that got him. I have to give it to you I could never get the guy so shot up he tried to throw up diversions. With me he just kept throwing one fictitous number after another up. Perhaps that was his diversion then. I don't think the monte has ever made one honest post on this board.

tieguy

Banned
Monte maybe if you get real lucky WKMAC will try to come in and save your but like he did the last time you were stumbling all over your lies.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
tieguy said:
anyway if you ask Cheryl real nice I'm sure she can look at the ID's and tell you if world and I are the same person or even posting from the same part of the country.
FYI... You're all posting from different ip addresses...

Differences of opinion are welcome here but personal attacks are not. No more [wiki]flame war[/wiki]s, please.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I found this article linked to the [wiki]Wikipedia[/wiki] page regarding [wiki]flame war[/wiki]s. It makes sense to me, so I thought I'd share it...

The Secret Cause of Flame Wars - Wired News

"Don't work too hard," wrote a colleague in an e-mail today. Was she sincere or sarcastic? I think I know (sarcastic), but I'm probably wrong.

According to recent research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, I've only a 50-50 chance of ascertaining the tone of any e-mail message. The study also shows that people think they've correctly interpreted the tone of e-mails they receive 90 percent of the time.

"That's how flame wars get started," says psychologist Nicholas Epley of the University of Chicago, who conducted the research with Justin Kruger of New York University. "People in our study were convinced they've accurately understood the tone of an e-mail message when in fact their odds are no better than chance," says Epley.

worldwide

Cheryl said "FYI... You're all posting from different ip addresses..."

Monte---are you ready to step up and admit you were wrong (and perhaps a little paranoid)?

While you are coming clean and facing the music, why don't you back up what you originally posted? Please post what the "last, best and final offer" was and what the final contract was. How, specifically, did UPS not negotaite in "good faith?"

Let's see if you can go two for two stepping up to the plate...

upsdawg

UPSDAWG
TieGuy........is that really you Jim Casey........and conspiring with Worldwide to confuse us even more-----and here I thought that Jim had passed---he's back as the TieGuy, inspiring us all to be keeping our eye on the Mind's Horizon!

I do try to keep my eye on the distant horizon---and you know what---I don't see Fed Ex------I do see UPS when all of the dust settles from the Transportation Wars of the early 2000's, it will be UPS that sustains itself with it's Financial clout.

I know that when FedEx is doing well, Monte is very vocal----but I also remember when FedEx had a terrible quarter ---one before last, Wall Street actually turned it's back on them and the price of it's stock plummeted---and Monte appeared to go into hiding!!

It's easy for a non-UPSer to tell us how messed up we are at UPS-------but we will have to wait and see how UPS Freight emerges and starts competing with Viking/RPS/Fed -Ex.......I will put my money on Overnite and Menlo!!