Praise Management!

Dear Diary

UPS PC Slave
December 15 and I haven't gone over 9 hours since October. Everyday is usually 8 hours or less. Easy work when the PVD helping you take all the hard stops and pickups, giving you a tight area.

Christmas Eve I will go on my hands and knees and kiss the center managers shoes.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
December 15 and I haven't gone over 9 hours since October. Everyday is usually 8 hours or less. Easy work when the PVD helping you take all the hard stops and pickups, giving you a tight area.

Christmas Eve I will go on my hands and knees and kiss the center managers shoes.
Do you think they want us to see our families more? Or does this have something to do with money? Lmfao

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog

That's one of the ways the PVD's are helping the RPCD's be more efficient and maybe, just maybe, they can actually see their families a little this peak season.

GenericUsername

No call tags for PVDs here.
Same here.

All of the PVDs have taken all the awkward roads from my area so I'm not having to turn around at the end of a quarter mile long street a-la Austin Powers. I seriously have only one community plus a handful of stops outside of it for businesses/one apartment complex.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Same here.

All of the PVDs have taken all the awkward roads from my area so I'm not having to turn around at the end of a quarter mile long street a-la Austin Powers. I seriously have only one community plus a handful of stops outside of it for businesses/one apartment complex.
1608093772685.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Kiss them? They just took your bonus money and gave it to a PVD. Management will only do what's best for the company they could give a rats ass about you and your family time.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I know we have PVD but it's been nowhere light like the rest of what I hear here, about as heavy as peak last year.
Maybe we just can't hire and retain them here like some other parts of the country.

Up In Smoke

Union jobs being whittled away, divide and concur. Why hire permanent employees when you can subcontract? It's a slippery slope my brothers and sisters. My wife and I are small business owners and know to well the cost of workers comp, unemployment ins, vacation, insurance and 401k accounts. The Ubers, Doordashs and Airbnbs of the world will challenge employment norms, careful what you wish for.

I don't care about PVDs taking OT away, we're not guaranteed OT, but I do mind them taking bargaining unit work from bargaining unit employees. Celebrate all you want, people are getting *ed. I still don't see how the company can get away with using PVDs

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Here the PVDs are not only stealing our work but stealing packages too! Great idea to hire an army of people with no investment in the company to deliver in their own cars with no accountability 🤣