Praise Management!

Indecisi0n

December 15 and I haven't gone over 9 hours since October. Everyday is usually 8 hours or less. Easy work when the PVD helping you take all the hard stops and pickups, giving you a tight area.

Christmas Eve I will go on my hands and knees and kiss the center managers shoes.
Cool and next year we will have less work and more PVDs. The following year more and in a few years you will have no work and be working at Walmart.
Why are people so stupid ?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Cool and next year we will have less work and more PVDs. The following year more and in a few years you will have no work and be working at Walmart.
Why are people so stupid ?
D1371BA2-7EE3-4012-A92A-21894DB8515C.gif

clarnzz

Not going that way for me, they trying to punish people who said no helper. Was out almost twelve today, and over 10s the previous two days. Many others having a cake peak though and not going much over 8 if even that. They having no problem getting it done. Make hay while the sun shines I guess, who knows what next year will bring.

Box Ox

December 15 and I haven't gone over 9 hours since October. Everyday is usually 8 hours or less. Easy work when the PVD helping you take all the hard stops and pickups, giving you a tight area.
This isn't a thing you should be a fan of if you're young/fairly new and UPS is your chosen career.

ManInBrown

Christmas Eve I will go on my hands and knees and kiss the center managers shoes.
Wait till the PVDs and helpers disappear Jan 1st and the 11.5 hour days return. You’ll be singing a different tune.

UPSER1987

I never understand if you guys want the hours and money or not. The porridge is either too hot or too cold...no one is satisfied. I think that’s why management turns a deaf ear...people buddy* and moan either way, so they do what they want.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I never understand if you guys want the hours and money or not. The porridge is either too hot or too cold...no one is satisfied. I think that’s why management turns a deaf ear...people buddy* and moan either way, so they do what they want.
Should be that way- people that want a ton of hours can have them. People that don't shouldn't be forced. (Opinion).