Pre-employment drug testing advice-on topic

KtotheR

Last year I worked at UPS during the holiday season as a temp while I was living with my folks. I recently moved back from Maui but the job i lined up didn't work out. Since UPS was a cool gig I reapplied a few weeks ago and had an interview. They said I might need to take a drug test. Anyhow a couple days after the interview I got a call from someone at the interview center and they said I would need to take a drug test.

The first time I applied I don’t remember having to do this. But the problem is that I went to the Emerald Cup this weekend and although I didn’t smoke any marijuana, I was exposed to a ton of marijuana and dab or whatever smoke, in the car at the venue, my friends blew it on me, etc. I read online that you can fail a drug test for second hand smoke if it’s excessive. And let me tell you it was very excessive.

I know this is probably an obvious question but does UPS test for marijuana?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Last year I worked at UPS during the holiday season as a temp while I was living with my folks. I recently moved back from Maui but the job i lined up didn't work out. Since UPS was a cool gig I reapplied a few weeks ago and had an interview. They said I might need to take a drug test. Anyhow a couple days after the interview I got a call from someone at the interview center and they said I would need to take a drug test.

The first time I applied I don’t remember having to do this. But the problem is that I went to the Emerald Cup this weekend and although I didn’t smoke any marijuana, I was exposed to a ton of marijuana and dab or whatever smoke, in the car at the venue, my friends blew it on me, etc. I read online that you can fail a drug test for second hand smoke if it’s excessive. And let me tell you it was very excessive.

it is a drug test

Dr.Brownz

Well as long as you didnt inhale as your friends blew it on you you probably only have trace amounts in your system if at all. You could probably still pass pea test (definetly a saliva test).

Though one time many years ago my girl friend at the time claimed she failed a piss test because I smoked inside everynight (though im not sure if she lied and just didnt want the crappy job and was mad I was smoking since it wasnt an issue for months before in which multiple drug tests were taken (and jobs lost too; in retrospect good riddance than girl was a horrible lazy american millenial. ) I mostly only date foreign girls now. They are much more feminine (and not trash)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Oh for crying out loud.

None of us can help you, nor do any of us really want to help you. Have the damned test and see what happens.

And posting the same question in multiple threads won't help. It just pisses us off.

KtotheR

I didn't post the same question anywhere else. I just commented about the bashing i was getting on this thread in another thread. what's wrong with that?

VinceReeveGold

my last comment is in moderation. not sure why, but if you know your weight, height, etc. you can determine if the pot is still in your system.

how do i upload links on here?

By The Book

haha. Yes. I went on Sunday. I really wanted to, but i need a job, man.
You were told at the interview that there might be a drug test and a few days later got the call to confirm this. You then made the decision to go to this place and do what you did. You don't want the job admit it. It's all good as long as mommy and daddy are taking care of you.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The season is pretty much over and if you were trying to be a helper and they looked at you and thought "drug test", you might as well have just smoked with your crew.

UPS wouldn't waste the money to drug test a seasonal.

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

What job did you apply for?

UPS only does pre-employment drug testing for feeder drivers.

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_3660.JPG