Prepostuous notion.

GolfCart

my boss told us , " We deliver boxes , we DO NOT store boxes ! " He told us to DR everything unless Signature . He rode with me a few weeks ago , I dropped every box !! Even put a few in DR bags over closed gates . He never said a word .

QKRSTKR

Haven't said a word. just been around long enough to know the time is coming...
There is nothing they won't use to hang the drivers out to dry to save themselves.

It's coming. Here DFUs are big right now. Before it was leave everything, bring nothing back, now it's don't have a follow up. I try to hide, there are some back yards I won't go in, such as privacy fence yards. Obviously dogs and such. They havent made anyone pay yet but am sure it's coming.

Things need to go back the way they were, where there were rtes that were no dr. (wow, i said were a lot) My old hood rte I never dr'd anything, did 85-100 stops. Now guy on that rte dr's everything with 140 stops.

I also believe that when a person orders a package and shipping is arranged thru us we are invited onto said property. They know were coming, so seeing a chick in a string bikini in a back yard is there fault, not mine. In fact last summer one was watering flowers in the front yard in a string bikini. Man she is smokin hot!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like putting letters totally underneath the mat. Sometimes i leave a corner exposed, most times not
If I put anything under the door mat, I move the mat away from the door. That way when the customer picks up the mat to move it back to the door they find the letter.

helenofcalifornia

If I "hide" the package, it's the notices that take the most time at a stop. And by hide, I mean some place that is not obvious. DR's are nice and quick. Getting signatures are a pain in the ass. Most people want to sign. Sigh.

Minneapolis

Where's the package???

fail-owned-package-under-mat-secure-delivery-fail.jpg
fail-owned-package-under-mat-secure-delivery-fail.jpg