Pretty sure I'm DQd

Softconcrete

So I started driving a few weeks back, Friday was day 20. Was told last Friday if I didn't make significant improvement I was gone. That Friday I had a good day and my sup told me he noticed. On Tuesday I had an even better day and shaved an hour off that time. But after that it went down hill Wednesday wasn't horrible but def backwards Thursday was ok but they had a sup with me (guess cuz I have been sucking so bad). Friday my wheels fell off and was the worst day I had in my 20 days. I think it got in my head cuz I overheard someone saying they were taking my route next week so I already knew I was toast. I'm on a T-S bid so I guess tomorrow they will pull me in the office and dq me? I am tempted to message my sup and ask if I am DQd so I can go work in the building tonight. Bad idea? Just wait?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So I started driving a few weeks back, Friday was day 20. Was told last Friday if I didn't make significant improvement I was gone. That Friday I had a good day and my sup told me he noticed. On Tuesday I had an even better day and shaved an hour off that time. But after that it went down hill Wednesday wasn't horrible but def backwards Thursday was ok but they had a sup with me (guess cuz I have been sucking so bad). Friday my wheels fell off and was the worst day I had in my 20 days. I think it got in my head cuz I overheard someone saying they were taking my route next week so I already knew I was toast. I'm on a T-S bid so I guess tomorrow they will pull me in the office and dq me? I am tempted to message my sup and ask if I am DQd so I can go work in the building tonight. Bad idea? Just wait?
Wait. No one wants to work Saturdays. They need people.

Softconcrete

I just wish they'd call me today and let me know instead of me going all the way there tomorrow and sent home, at least I could work tonight and start looking for a pt job again. I have good work ethic jobs just not clicking for me I seem to do things wrong that cost me time everyday

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I just wish they'd call me today and let me know instead of me going all the way there tomorrow and sent home, at least I could work tonight and start looking for a pt job again. I have good work ethic jobs just not clicking for me I seem to do things wrong that cost me time everyday
Read some threads on here. No one gets it right away, especially with the amount of BS that's expected these days. I'm not sure I could've qualified if it were like this 12 years ago. Gotta chip away at it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How many hours you work on Saturday?