IMG_2063.JPG
IMG_2067.JPG
IMG_2110.JPG
IMG_2116.JPG
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG
IMG_2141.JPG

davidix

5 minutes late? I know guys rolling in late constantly. Unless you miss air nobody gives a :censored2:. Unless you work in a little town or city.

As far as helping that's not cool. If you were told to help and you acknowledged it and still drove in then yeah thats not good. If they messaged you but you were already done and didn't read the message then your ok..if they have a problem tell them to talk to the union Stewart.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
5 minutes late? I know guys rolling in late constantly. Unless you miss air nobody gives a :censored2:. Unless you work in a little town or city.

As far as helping that's not cool. If you were told to help and you acknowledged it and still drove in then yeah thats not good. If they messaged you but you were already done and didn't read the message then your ok..if they have a problem tell them to talk to the union Stewart.
Stewart is a good guy. He will explain everything.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Which article and section in our National Master Agreement covers progressive discipline anyway? I want to educate myself
Way to come out swinging after being on here for over a year. I mean nothing like hijacking a thread for your first post after a year. As for your question, there is none per se.

My local has a supplement that states no discharge shall occur without warning letter except for AB and C cardinal sins...

To comment further, I am an active reader on here and listener...Not necessarily an active poster...I try to keep to myself

I was just curious if the National Master had anything in it about progressive discipline because I hear alot of people talk about it...But have yet to actually find anything discussing it in the Master