Purple2Brown

I have this one supervisor at my work who I feel has had it out for me since the day I started working there. He isn't my immediate supervisor but he constantly threatens me with "Progressive Discipline" and just last week I had to sit down with the center manager, him and a union steward to discuss why I had driven in after being asked to go help someone with 20 stops. This Saturday I came in 5 minutes late and missed PCM and was told to go home and that there would be "progressive discipline". I had never been late in the almost year that I have worked for UPS as a driver. I really like my job. Do I need to be worried that I am going to lose it?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have this one supervisor at my work who I feel has had it out for me since the day I started working there. He isn't my immediate supervisor but he constantly threatens me with "Progressive Discipline" and just last week I had to sit down with the center manager, him and a union steward to discuss why I had driven in after being asked to go help someone with 20 stops. This Saturday I came in 5 minutes late and missed PCM and was told to go home and that there would be "progressive discipline". I had never been late in the almost year that I have worked for UPS as a driver. I really like my job. Do I need to be worried that I am going to lose it?

Why didn't you go help when they asked you to?

john chesney

Why didn't you go help when they asked you to?
Ya this. No matter how bad it sucks or don't make sense you work as directed. You do what they say when they say to the ONLY exception is if your safety is at risk. I can't stand this place and will be retired soon but this is the reality or you will be discharged

john chesney

This isn't about being late you pissed them off when they told you to help someone.You do that again and yes you should be very worried you will be gone

john chesney

You're lucky they're talking about progressive discipline and didn't discharge you already

john chesney

I know one thing if they asked me to help someone and I didn't my ass would of been fired before I could even send a message on the brown cafe

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
John, I have been here for years and I can honestly say you need to go outside and get laid more than any other poster EVER! Step away from the computer, it will be ok!

john chesney

John, I have been here for years and I can honestly say you need to go outside and get laid more than any other poster EVER! Step away from the computer, it will be ok!
I like this and I'm on the computer because I need down time from my rockstar girlfriend. I'm worn out

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I like this and I'm on the computer because I need down time from my rockstar girlfriend. I'm worn out
giphy (2).gif

bbsam

Staff member
Since your name implies you used to work for Fedex, what exactly made you believe that at UPS you would not have to WAD?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why did you not help tbe other driver?