Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

refineryworker05

You just said you didn't know what it was, now you know all about it and what percentage of schools are teaching it?

Your arguments are delusional and nonsensical.
I don’t know what it is. Yeah because if it was commonly taught, school boards would have to approve it, there would be a debate a discussion about these numerous school districts wanting to teach critical race theory, there would be numerous news paper articles defining critical race theory, I’d almost certainly read one of those numerous articles. Instead none of that is taking place, because it’s not actually being taught in public schools.
Instead it is another phony culture war mass delusional conspiracy from republicans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't have a definition or understanding of what critical race theory is supposed to be.
It isn’t being taught in 99% of elementary schools, middle schools, or high schools.
You just said you didn't know what it was
I don’t know what it is.
You're all over the place buddy.
You need to get it together.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
C7A50BD5-B412-4AE0-879B-64234BB0DD35.jpeg

DeCurtis

Naziism advances using Leftist agitation.

Blacks have a collective racial identity, because we were collectively persecuted for the color of our skin. Where we came from in Africa didn't matter. White people were persecuted for where they came from so they have more-or-less ethno-nationalist identities.
By persecuting White people for their skin color, for some kind of past guilt being White is supposed to endow on a person, only serves to create the kind of backwards collective racial identity in Whites that is found in Blacks.

The White reaction against hostile minorities who are racially persecuting them will only serve to create White Supremacist radicals.

Expect to see racially tormented White kids desperately lash out with violence, which the Left will further use to drive their agenda of Neo-Nazi radicalization.

fishtm2001

Blacks have a collective racial identity, because we were collectively persecuted for the color of our skin. Where we came from in Africa didn't matter. White people were persecuted for where they came from so they have more-or-less ethno-nationalist identities.
By persecuting White people for their skin color, for some kind of past guilt being White is supposed to endow on a person, only serves to create the kind of backwards collective racial identity in Whites that is found in Blacks.

The White reaction against hostile minorities who are racially persecuting them will only serve to create White Supremacist radicals.

Expect to see racially tormented White kids desperately lash out with violence, which the Left will further use to drive their agenda of Neo-Nazi radicalization.
Sieg Heil

Poop Head

Judge me.

Hell yeah!! You get it! Well said.