Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I didn't think you'd be one to approve of the Makiyah Bryant shooting, @Netsua 3:16 ! Good stuff.
I don’t know which one that is. Really, I don’t get too wrapped up in this stuff, other than stirring you guys up and exposing your indoctrinated hatred. I believe what I believe. I understand that most of you don’t want to “coddle” black people by being compassionate to their anger because you don’t believe it gets them anywhere.
Personally, I think that’s extremely selfish, and knowingly ignorant of you to have any sort of pre set expectations for where an entire culture should be at which point in their development. Real Americans get it, though. Just the old dumb conservative guard, their trust fund babies, and the backwoods Q crazies: these are the ones who are getting super butt hurt about the racism discussion.
Is it the one where the chick tried to stab the skinny one in the neck and got tagged 5 shots? Good riddance to her. Cop tagged her 5 times though, why not just blow her knees out? Or strangle her big ass down to the ground from behind?
Ultimately, it was justified, regardless. Cop saved someone from getting brutally murdered with a knife

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Theyre just like everyone else...

This is the end result of the culling of the least desirable from the inhabitants of Africa by their own people and selling them into slavery.

The Emancipation Proclamation was signed over 150 years ago. Sad how little progress this segment of society has made since then.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The Emancipation Proclamation was signed over 150 years ago. Sad how little progress this segment of society has made since then.
Never has the term “obtuse” been more appropriate
ABFBA487-3A78-43DC-93B7-10875ABDA73A.jpeg
A2AA4FB7-9AC6-449A-A2C3-D514DE42D5AC.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead

El Correcto

god is dead
Honestly I wish they got swatted while making that video and gunned down by the responding officers. Not a single life in that crowd is worth a :censored2:, I’d say the same if they were white.

refineryworker05

Clearly.
It is very irrational for you to suggest that just because you are ignorant on the topic, that means it isn't being taught.
Lol. It isn’t being taught in 99% of elementary schools, middle schools, or high schools. Local school boards and state school boards control students curriculum. republicans are being delusional and trafficking in another mass conspiracy.