PSA the new contract didn't magically go into effect today.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
So please stop asking questions about a contract that hasn't even been voted on.

It is your duty to vote no and tell Dennis T and UPS it is a garbage contract.

You are still working under the last garbage contract you approved.

Vote NO
Strike Strike Strike

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
From today until the contract is agreed will be backpay. Start tracking your hours as of 8-1 because they’ve been known to make mistakes
Who do I go to if I’m missing hours from my backpay? My supervisor just says he’ll add it onto next months check because he can’t go over hours this month.

Daf

Who do I go to if I’m missing hours from my backpay? My supervisor just says he’ll add it onto next months check because he can’t go over hours this month.
You file a grievance. This is not your fault that they screw up. They need to follow the agreement they signed up for.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That triple time penalty only applies if you see the (SAME) supervisor working. They will just keep changing the supervisors on a schedule, interpret that...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So please stop asking questions about a contract that hasn't even been voted on.

Vote NO
Strike Strike Strike
War's over man. Dean Wormer dropped the big one!

BothSidesSally

Why can't we all just get along?

Vote NO
Strike Strike Strike
It's actually your duty to review the contract and decide how you want to vote. Look out for your own best interests.