Putin Biden Ukraine Negotiations

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Putin is the new Hitler.
Butt hurt from the collapse of the Union, (Hitler was pissed because of WW1, did Poland) this psychopath narcissist is heading east.
I'll show 'em.

Non sequitur

Remember how pissed off John McCain was when the last president disrupted the order that had been in place since after world war II. This is the internationalist trying to reestablish that order.

bbsam

Staff member
Uh okay, no offense but I strongly doubt you're in a position where you know what any contingency plans are

I've been a part of new building planning and seen what happens when :censored2: goes south, you are wrong, there are no plans any more
Really? We’ve been watching the contingency plans since Covid hit. It’s almost become the new norm. Until new waves of hubs, terminals, and automation come on line, this is it. And as I said, that not months down the line even though the ten year plans are now three year plans.

bacha29

Really? We’ve been watching the contingency plans since Covid hit. It’s almost become the new norm. Until new waves of hubs, terminals, and automation come on line, this is it. And as I said, that not months down the line even though the ten year plans are now three year plans.
Contingency plans are in play with new ones being set in play or standing by as quickly as they are deemed credible. But when you look at the following:
.Russia is a global leader in the production and export of major metals and minerals. Among them:
Aluminum. Platinum Palladium . Can you say catalytic converters?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
THERE WAS NO PLAN
THERE WAS NO PLAN
THERE WAS NO PLAN
THERE WAS NO PLAN

like seriously what are you not understanding about what i'm saying to you?

when covid hit, Corp requested the Districts CREATE contingency plans, and even then the direction was only for a DROP in volume

btw those contingency plans never actually materialized because most of the Districts took a "wait-and-see" approach

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah, definitely...to think a giant, successful corporation like UPS does not constantly create and revise contingency plans is hard to believe. Especially if you're in IE....

The expression "A failure to plan is a plan to fail" still exists in some form in every $90B / annum (approx) company....

Must be "Most Help Needed" or something

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
THERE WAS NO PLAN
THERE WAS NO PLAN
THERE WAS NO PLAN
THERE WAS NO PLAN

like seriously what are you not understanding about what i'm saying to you?

when covid hit, Corp requested the Districts CREATE contingency plans, and even then the direction was only for a DROP in volume

btw those contingency plans never actually materialized because most of the Districts took a "wait-and-see" approach
He said "SINCE COVID".....don't use COVID as an example...It caught the world by surprise whether you believe in conspiracies or not.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
bro do you know what a contingency plan is? making :censored2: up as you go after the fact is NOT a contingency plan

we have been making :censored2: up as we go for awhile now
LOL....Here's the problem with IE at UPS....Thinking sitting around planning for the 90% that doesn't happen is value-added!!!

One needs to be flexible and make plans/changes as situations change/develop. (Contingency) There is not one convenient definition for the word in the context of shifting to address changing conditions, especially due to COVID. We cannot alter the reaction of the world.

What's what $90B corporations do.

Maybe down at your level you are not realizing what is actually going on.