Putin Biden Ukraine Negotiations

vantexan

when gorbachev allowed germany to unify it was on the condition of not 1 inch to the east. was an informal agreement.

nato expansion since then speaks for itself

if u think ur country is always right, you should question your sources of info

nato expanding to ukraine equivalent of warsaw expanding to mexico lol

why does nato even exist? russia collapsed in the 1990s
Think about what you just posted. Gorbachev "allowed" Germany to unify. Who were the Russians that they could dominate other nations? That it was up to them whether other people could unify? This is exactly why Eastern European nations turned to NATO after the Soviet Union fell apart. They wanted to make sure they could live their lives in peace without worrying about the Russians. If the Russians could be trusted to leave them alone then they wouldn't have joined NATO. It wasn't the U.S. that forced them to join NATO, they did it freely to protect themselves. It's time the Russians learned to develop their own country instead of dominating and taking from others around them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Think about what you just posted. Gorbachev "allowed" Germany to unify. Who were the Russians that they could dominate other nations? That it was up to them whether other people could unify? This is exactly why Eastern European nations turned to NATO after the Soviet Union fell apart. They wanted to make sure they could live their lives in peace without worrying about the Russians. If the Russians could be trusted to leave them alone then they wouldn't have joined NATO. It wasn't the U.S. that forced them to join NATO, they did it freely to protect themselves. It's time the Russians learned to develop their own country instead of dominating and taking from others around them.
It was actually an agreement russia and nato agreed upon

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It was actually an agreement russia and nato agreed upon
Read the actual Treaty. There is nothing about NATO expansion.
More about Nukes, Troops, & Poland.
Even Judge Judy knows that if it’s not on paper, it doesn’t exist.

That nonsense about “informal agreements” regarding GDR/FRG is amusing.

Jkloc420

I actually remember watching the stuff on TV in the 90s and them saying nato wasn't suppose to expand pass a certain point

Jkloc420

Screenshot_20220222-134657_Twitter.jpg

rickyb

o yea?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I actually remember watching the stuff on TV in the 90s and them saying nato wasn't suppose to expand pass a certain point

I just saw the Biden press conference...what I got out of it was he wants to “call it a draw”...in a Monty Python sort of way...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just saw the Biden press conference...what I got out of it was he wants to “call it a draw”...in a Monty Python sort of way...
Remember, Japan attacked us over sanctions and an oil embargo. Wars can start over anything. This boob can stumble into a war, the law of unintended consequences.

rickyb

russia was mocked because it wasnt official

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It wasn't covered by the Networks, only CNN and maybe a few others.
After keeping the American people waiting for 90+ minutes, he gave maybe 6 minutes of acting tuff, stumbling on words being pathetic. He did find a way to blame future events on the inflation he created over the last 14 months... What a dope!

Jkloc420

After keeping the American people waiting for 90+ minutes, he gave maybe 6 minutes of acting tuff, stumbling on words being pathetic. He did find a way to blame future events on the inflation he created over the last 14 months... What a dope!
@bacha29 voted for him twice

rickyb

most of the inflation is monopoly pricing