Putin Biden Ukraine Negotiations

bbsam

Staff member
Mining companies lease Federal land. Ranchers lease Federal land. I honestly don't get why anyone who's company depends on reasonable fuel prices would be in favor of higher prices if that's what his political party wants?
I mean that’s kind of how businesses do things. Leases are temporary agreements. Each side can decide whether or not they want to enter into the agreements.

Now if companies purchase the land they no longer have to have agreements on government land. It’s not like one is free or necessarily cheaper over the long term.

vantexan

I mean that’s kind of how businesses do things. Leases are temporary agreements. Each side can decide whether or not they want to enter into the agreements.

Now if companies purchase the land they no longer have to have agreements on government land. It’s not like one is free or necessarily cheaper over the long term.
Except there's a huge amount of Federal land out west to be explored for oil. And already proven areas that Biden has shut down. Fairly limited private land that's available for exploration by comparison.

bbsam

Staff member
Mining companies lease Federal land. Ranchers lease Federal land. I honestly don't get why anyone who's company depends on reasonable fuel prices would be in favor of higher prices if that's what his political party wants?

Furthermore, it’s not like the current leases were nullified. Apparently there’s a lot of federal land that oil companies have access to.

So if it is being used as an excuse for high oil prices, do you think perhaps there’s a “sell job” going on by the industry? I mean, it’s not like an oil company regularly experiences years (or even quarters) when they actually lose money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Except there's a huge amount of Federal land out west to be explored for oil. And already proven areas that Biden has shut down. Fairly limited private land that's available for exploration by comparison.
He thinks you just buy a plot of land anywhere and start drilling. The government land has already been surveyed for potential oil, minerals and gas. This all costs money.

UnionStrong

Furthermore, it’s not like the current leases were nullified. Apparently there’s a lot of federal land that oil companies have access to.

So if it is being used as an excuse for high oil prices, do you think perhaps there’s a “sell job” going on by the industry? I mean, it’s not like an oil company regularly experiences years (or even quarters) when they actually lose money.
We don’t need oil…..🤣

bbsam

Staff member
He thinks you just buy a plot of land anywhere and start drilling. The government land has already been surveyed for potential oil, minerals and gas. This all costs money.
He thinks that oil and gas companies can’t drill or explore on the leases they already have.

Oh. You think the same.

vantexan

You're quoting from a year ago. Biden has shut all of that down. We're now the #3 producer, not #1, and are having to buy foreign oil to make up the difference.

UnionStrong

He thinks that oil and gas companies can’t drill or explore on the leases they already have.

Oh. You think the same.
Bottom line, this imbecile of a president and his handlers are strangling the economy buy slowing down oil and gas production. You must love the new high prices…… on everything. All because of higher energy cost.

vantexan

Oh. You think the same.
Of course they've acquired leases. You have to before exploring that land for oil. Doesn't mean it's viable for oil drilling. Here's something to consider. The state of Texas has over 4 trillion square feet of land. Just a comparison. Those millions of acres of leases in the U.S. are a small part of what's out there.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm not an oil man, but
my son made $1000.00 a day for the 4 years of Trump working on the Marcellus Shale.
Two months after Biden raised his right hand, he was laid off.

rickyb

Ok so if we're gonna do the whattaboutism argument....

I remember Bill Clinton getting the Ukraine to de-nuclearize in order to appease a jumpy, newly post-Soviet Russia.
i remember when clinton expanded nato to east EU countries which america was never supposed to do

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
i remember when clinton expanded nato to east EU countries which america was never supposed to do
LOL...where'd you get that incorrect information???
It is "by invitation" IAW the Washington Treaty.

Look it up and take notes.

Here. I added something:

rickyb

LOL...where'd you get that incorrect information???
It is "by invitation" IAW the Washington Treaty.

Look it up and take notes.
when gorbachev allowed germany to unify it was on the condition of not 1 inch to the east. was an informal agreement.

nato expansion since then speaks for itself

if u think ur country is always right, you should question your sources of info

nato expanding to ukraine equivalent of warsaw expanding to mexico lol

why does nato even exist? russia collapsed in the 1990s

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
when gorbachev allowed germany to unify it was on the condition of not 1 inch to the east. was an informal agreement.
LOL....So now you're privy to "informal agreements" made over 30+ years ago....LOL:rofl:
nato expansion since then speaks for itself
Such an affirmative statement! Are you channeling Kumela Harris?
if u think ur country is always right, you should question your sources of info
Your anger is noted. You should get some counseling. Canada and Canadians suck...what can I tell you!
nato expanding to ukraine equivalent of warsaw expanding to mexico lol
Any other off the wall dreams you want to share???
why does nato even exist? russia collapsed in the 1990s
Read your history and not what Mom taught in the basement while you were caged up...
Wrong again....

Sorry Comrade...you're just wrong as usual.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
All you need to know.
And this...
IMG_20220222_112851_038.jpg