PVDs Western Region LOA

542thruNthru

A Letter of agreement was negotiated with the company in the Western Region. So far only a few locals are part of it. This agreement will allow the company to use inside PTers as PVD drivers at top rate among other things like OT for all vacation hours worked.

I was told the company was demanding outside PVD and the suspension of 9.5 along with helpers as well but the union refused.

Here are the locals that are part of this agreement at this time.
sketch-1585672081339.jpg

Here is the LOA for anyone that may want to read it and see what may be coming to a local near you.
sketch-1585672081139.jpg

sketch-1585672081244.jpg

As always this was given to me by my steward and asked to circulate it. If I missed any names that need to be redacted please let me know and I'll do it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not enough trucks was the reasoning. If you look at (C) I believe its talked about there.
Order more trucks? Rent some?

I’m not saying this Isn’t a decent deal but good lord the company wants a pass every time there’s a spike in volume.

what’s next?

Mother’s Day

Valentine’s Day

prime week

back to school

Wednesday

542thruNthru

Order more trucks? Rent some?

I’m not saying this Isn’t a decent deal but good lord the company wants a pass every time there’s a spike in volume.

what’s next?

Mother’s Day

Valentine’s Day

prime week

back to school

Wednesday

We are renting a ton and still don't have enough trucks in our building.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A Letter of agreement was negotiated with the company in the Western Region. So far only a few locals are part of it. This agreement will allow the company to use inside PTers as PVD drivers at top rate among other things like OT for all vacation hours worked.

I was told the company was demanding outside PVD and the suspension of 9.5 along with helpers as well but the union refused.

Here are the locals that are part of this agreement at this time.
View attachment 289179

Here is the LOA for anyone that may want to read it and see what may be coming to a local near you.
View attachment 289180
View attachment 289182

As always this was given to me by my steward and asked to circulate it. If I missed any names that need to be redacted please let me know and I'll do it.

Looks like a little insurance for when package car drivers start going down

They can then throw these folks to the lions

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Are they putting shelves in your rentals?
They try to. I would much rather prefer they don't and then load them up with less than 80 stops on something like a business route or one that goes up in the hills. They ran dense resi out of them last peak which was a huge *** mistake.

Or maybe don't crush all of the manual trannies that worked perfectly fine.

We have a huge parking lot here. Really gets to me why we even use a single Budget truck.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
A little bit both ways. The union will keep collecting union dues instead of having people stay home collecting fat checks. The company would retain workers because some might not want to come back for peanuts. The union won this one for sure tho.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
We are using retired ups drivers as PVD's. Had one retiree upset because his HOA would not let him use his garage as a drop point. He already leased a huge Nissan van on advice from Edward Jones.