PVDs Western Region LOA

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Of course the company "demanded" being able to use outside hire pvds and suspend the 9.5 list!!! What a bunch of :censored2:ing kunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even bother to read the LOA before posting?

The company agreed to use ALL AVAILABLE current and displaced employees BEFORE hiring from the outside.

Johney

They are hiring PVD's and we're cutting feeder runs? Where is all this volume coming from? I heard last night that Jacksonville Florida our main hub that sends volume to the south cut close to 100 feeder runs.

DOK

A Letter of agreement was negotiated with the company in the Western Region. So far only a few locals are part of it. This agreement will allow the company to use inside PTers as PVD drivers at top rate among other things like OT for all vacation hours worked.

I was told the company was demanding outside PVD and the suspension of 9.5 along with helpers as well but the union refused.

Here are the locals that are part of this agreement at this time.
View attachment 289179

Here is the LOA for anyone that may want to read it and see what may be coming to a local near you.
View attachment 289180
View attachment 289182

As always this was given to me by my steward and asked to circulate it. If I missed any names that need to be redacted please let me know and I'll do it.
Why they doing this now?

DOK

We are using retired ups drivers as PVD's. Had one retiree upset because his HOA would not let him use his garage as a drop point. He already leased a huge Nissan van on advice from Edward Jones.
Why are they using pvd’s now in your center?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Please read @542thruNthru original post where he specifically stated the company wanted to use outside scab pvd drivers and suspend the 9.5 list.
tenor-4.gif

Take him out of here. He's not all there.