PVD's

govols019

You smell that?
Not here...A TCD is a part time position.

The good thing is that when they go full-time they don't have to qualify again and their pay is locked in at the TCD rate until progression catches up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
None in my local?

Do the PVD drivers go through training as a casual driver would?

It looks to me as if they are regular drivers except they are stupid enough to use their own vehicles?

HandleMyPackage-Mgt

Richard in a box
I keep asking the question but nobody has an answer. How are any of these problems different than having a regular seasonal in a brown package car?

The problem will be when the 3rd PVD wrecks in one day and the questions come up on training received, observations completed on them, etc. We have highly trained drivers that we pay a lot of money for that can’t navigate the roads anymore and UPS expects that these incompetents will be able to????

Maybe they will be willing to put Taylor Swift bump stickers on their cars too?!!

C’mon man!!!!!

onehandsolo

None in my local?

Do the PVD drivers go through training as a casual driver would?

It looks to me as if they are regular drivers except they are stupid enough to use their own vehicles?
I was told by my on car supervisor that they will use rental cars to train the PVD drivers starting November first.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Keep rainbowing me mother friend'ers. I'm takin names. I see what u just did @upschuck
IMG_2251.GIF