Queen Elizabeth is dead and burning in hell

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Me neither. This was Epstein related and I'm very interested in child sex traffickers getting the punishment they deserve. And you cared enough to ask and almost defend the queen. Just saying.
It’s a stretch to say I was defending the queen. I don’t give a rats ass about her or her inbred brood.

vantexan

The only person I saw complain about financial unfairness was @rickyb and his tax comment.

I don't think I could safely assume that @Mattmac0912 is coveting after physical wealth. He's probably just pissed off about what @zubenelgenubi is talking about.
The Royals are 1%ers. It's very much why a lot of people hate them. They don't set policy. They don't start wars. They get paid a heck of a lot of money to be symbols. People resent the rich and famous.

The Royals are 1%ers. It's very much why a lot of people hate them. They don't set policy. They don't start wars. They get paid a heck of a lot of money to be symbols. People resent the rich and famous.
Yeah but that's like stereotypical or something to say that everyone who has a problem the royals only resents them for their wealth right?

vantexan

Yeah but that's like stereotypical or something to say that everyone who has a problem the royals only resents them for their wealth right?
You're making it all or nothing. Can you point to specific things she did in her lifetime that would make someone post the title to this thread?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Admit it, you have the whole royal wedding China collection in your dining room hutch.
21B40013-BE64-4060-905E-4CF2489650FF.jpeg

My favorite

floridays

Me neither. This was Epstein related and I'm very interested in child sex traffickers getting the punishment they deserve. And you cared enough to ask and almost defend the queen. Just saying.
I think he said he didn't follow the Royals. It seemed clear to me.
I can understand, they suck as a ballclub.