Raise in new contract

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
QC1MkiJJOTwk.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Most of our bonus drivers are off the clock before the late afternoon heat sets in. I wish I could work 9 AM to 4 PM and get paid for 9 hours including an hour of OT.
What was stopping you all those years, besides yourself?

You have had more than 30 years to make take that leap.

Years of listening to bitchy drivers every morning about how their life sucks.
See how when I put your rhetoric on top of itself, it becomes contradicting gibberish?

Thebrownblob

See how when I put your rhetoric on top of itself, it becomes contradicting gibberish?
It’s all he’s ever had is gibberish. He does whatever is good for him. He does not care about the contract or other union members. It’s funny he has the nerve to talk bad about the contract that he purposely takes advantage of.

Thebrownblob

I dont expect much. All that tough talk has been all hot air straight out of the gate.
Perhaps, but if you look around at the contracts, this current administration has had the chance to negotiate. They have overall been pretty good, and above average. UPS is probably the toughest to negotiate against, so this will be a different animal, but we shall see.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Perhaps, but if you look around at the contracts, this current administration has had the chance to negotiate. They have overall been pretty good, and above average. UPS is probably the toughest to negotiate against, so this will be a different animal, but we shall see.
Can’t be any worse that what Denis T came up with…. When you finish a letter to the company with “yours very truly” then you know it’s game over.

ManInBrown

A dollar a year is around 2%, not spectacular at all. Remember when we get a raise, so does the international And your local.
Agree not spectacular but no reason to believe that won’t be what happens. I can’t see $1.75 a year. If Sean Accomplishes that I’d be shocked. So far all we hear is tough talk, can he back it up?