Raises? No Way! Denny's New Paint Job? Why Not?

DontThrowPackages

The other company stopped sponsoring a car because they realized that the nascar demographic is more likely to chose USPS. Those guys in the stands watching the race aren't paying 70.00 to send a LTR somewhere.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The other company stopped sponsoring a car because they realized that the nascar demographic is more likely to chose USPS. Those guys in the stands watching the race aren't paying 70.00 to send a LTR somewhere.

I think that UPS made a wise decision to stop waste advertising dollars on a demographic that doesn't make shipping decisions. The average NASCAR fan might work on the dock, but the people who actually decide don't watch NASCAR, drink Bud, or drive an F150 with a gun rack in the rear window. They drive a Beemer, watch golf, football, or basketball, and could give a crap about a bunch of Biily Bob's driving around in circles.

We'll go ahead and keep trying to capture the double-wide crowd and their miniscule revenue potential because FedEx likes to waste money. Perhaps we should sponsor a sport with real potential...like curling.

vantexan

I think that UPS made a wise decision to stop waste advertising dollars on a demographic that doesn't make shipping decisions. The average NASCAR fan might work on the dock, but the people who actually decide don't watch NASCAR, drink Bud, or drive an F150 with a gun rack in the rear window. They drive a Beemer, watch golf, football, or basketball, and could give a crap about a bunch of Biily Bob's driving around in circles.

We'll go ahead and keep trying to capture the double-wide crowd and their miniscule revenue potential because FedEx likes to waste money. Perhaps we should sponsor a sport with real potential...like curling.

I only watch it for Danica Patrick. Go Daddy!