Random Dislikes

gingerkat

I know this thread is old, but I found it amusing. I agree with almost everything upstate say's. This next thing I'm going to say will probably get me slammed, but I stick by it. I do NOT agree that a pregnant woman should get a parking spot closer at the mall than a handicapped person. If she's pregnant, she needs the exercise, if she's that much pregnant, what the hell is at the mall she has to have? Years ago I could have gotten a handicapped sticker, but I refused it. If I could still walk, then there are others that need it more.

Women who THINK they look good without makeup when they DO NOT!
No offense Jennie, but WTF? Who are you to decide whether someone needs makeup or not? I'm glad Dilligaf goes without. To me, a woman that goes without makeup and doesn't care about what others think, shows an extremely confident person.

packageguy

Being forced to walk through smokers to get in to the non-smoking restaurant

Teenagers who have nothing better to do all day than text continuously

Smokers who toss their cigarette butts out the window as they are driving

Drivers who think it is cute to let their dogs sit on their laps while driving

People who are not handicapped but have a handicapped family member who is parking in the handicapped space when they are by themselves

Being called "dude"

Smilies

Waking up to see that the newspaper has not been delivered yet and won't be until after I have left for work

People with fancy cars that take up 2 parking spaces

Consignees who yell "Come in" and then get upset when I put the pkg by their door and leave

Laziness

Animal cruelty

Elder abuse

Sounds like you need a hug, are you angry, what do you like? sounds like a top 10 from Letterman lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The jerks (and I am being nice) who take up 2 parking spots in the Hub parking lot ,especially during peak when all the drivers are still out and there is a lot of seasonal people i.e. no parking spots and the little twerp pt sup with the pick up truck takes up two spots up front. WTF............. I feel better now.