Random Dislikes

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Being forced to walk through smokers to get in to the non-smoking restaurant

Teenagers who have nothing better to do all day than text continuously

Smokers who toss their cigarette butts out the window as they are driving

Drivers who think it is cute to let their dogs sit on their laps while driving

People who are not handicapped but have a handicapped family member who is parking in the handicapped space when they are by themselves

Being called "dude"

Smilies

Waking up to see that the newspaper has not been delivered yet and won't be until after I have left for work

People with fancy cars that take up 2 parking spaces

Consignees who yell "Come in" and then get upset when I put the pkg by their door and leave

Laziness

Animal cruelty

Elder abuse

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Being forced to walk through smokers to get in to the non-smoking restaurant

Teenagers who have nothing better to do all day than text continuously

Smokers who toss their cigarette butts out the window as they are driving

Drivers who think it is cute to let their dogs sit on their laps while driving

People who are not handicapped but have a handicapped family member who is parking in the handicapped space when they are by themselves

Being called "dude"

Smilies

Waking up to see that the newspaper has not been delivered yet and won't be until after I have left for work

People with fancy cars that take up 2 parking spaces

Consignees who yell "Come in" and then get upset when I put the pkg by their door and leave

Laziness

Animal cruelty

Elder abuse
Two things ...
Lighten up Dude

and

Thank you for not listing all the things you dislike.
I know this was just a small random sample.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
People who are not handicapped but have a handicapped family member who is parking in the handicapped space when they are by themselves.

I find this to be very telling of someone's character. I am the first to nail someone that appears to be taking advantage of this as a benefit. :angry:

However, I do warn against judging all those that park in handicap spots without visible disabilities.

You can not see a hip replacement or a heart transplant.
You can not always see Multiple Sclerosis or the use prosthetics.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The person I was referring to is a prison guard who is probably in better shape than me. His wife was in a terrible car accident and the placard is for her but he is always using it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The person I was referring to is a prison guard who is probably in better shape than me. His wife was in a terrible car accident and the placard is for her but he is always using it.

I was just commenting in general to the post.

However...the situation ... just give me the time and the place and I will take the low life out.

jennie

People who leave their garbage can out on curb when you know THEY ARE HOME!

Women who THINK they look good without makeup when they DO NOT!

Complainers

over9five

Staff member
However, I do warn against judging all those that park in handicap spots without visible disabilities.

Thanks for that. My son has a handicap ID, and I worry about someone harassing him. You see a big, strapping 19 year old kid getting out of a car he just parked in a HC spot.

What you can't see is a stroke survivor who would have a hard time walking any distance.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
People who leave their garbage can out on curb when you know THEY ARE HOME!

Women who THINK they look good without makeup when they DO NOT!

Complainers
:dissapointed:
Would you care to explain how you would know a woman thinks she looks good without makeup. I don't wear makeup because I don't like makeup, it has nothing to do with how I feel about myself.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't wear make-up either......just lip gloss.

Good thing too, because it's so hard using mascara & eyebrow pencil when you have no eyelashes and eyebrows. :happy-very:

When I was 16 I got permission from mom to wear makeup.....it lasted about 3 days and I was sick of it and never touched it again. Can't be bothered.

jennie

:dissapointed:
Would you care to explain how you would know a woman thinks she looks good without makeup. I don't wear makeup because I don't like makeup, it has nothing to do with how I feel about myself.

No need to explain, I just know some women need it, thats all. I think we look at each other more then some men do. My older sister went on and on and said she didn't need mascara, I finally said, lord let me put it on for you!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Jennie, do you seriously believe that the use of makeup makes you more of a woman that someone who chooses not to wear makeup?

(I called you by your "real" name as I am posing a serious question)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Jennie, do you seriously believe that the use of makeup makes you more of a woman that someone who chooses not to wear makeup?

(I called you by your "real" name as I am posing a serious question)
I'd answer that question for you but it would be extremely rude and condescending and Hoax would probably edit it. :dissapointed:

fethrs

I think we look at each other more then some men do.
I look at men way more often than I do women. To me a woman looks good if she is healthy, not necessarily because of her makeup.
I don't want to feel good because of makeup, I'd rather feel good because I'm healthy and I feel it.
I do use it once in a while but not daily. Not to go to work at 3am:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I once asked a co-worker why she was wearing makeup. I was asking the question because this state is way humid and I doubt the makeup lasted for 15 minutes after she left the building. She blew some answer at me that I didn't quite hear. About a week later she tells me that she was offended that I asked, thinking I was saying, why bother with makeup, as it's not doing you any good. I didn't bother explaining myself, as things tend to get lost in translation.