Repeat of 2013 peak?

BrownThunder

One stop at a time! We're paid by the hour so personally I don't mind being out until 10 if that's what it calls for. The less organized they are the bigger my check is!

oldngray

nowhere special
MinneSnowta

At least it isn't cold there.

morning_picdump_857_640_53.jpg

Though @UPSClerkGirl did need to wear shoes.

Heidegger

Pretty sure they're desperate for helpers. I already quit and they've called me yesterday and today. I think this is the first peak, second one being near Christmas.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
These idiots dropped the ball again today. Looked like an atomic bomb went off in our center today. Their so retarded they said they didnt know how much amazon was coming today. They couldnt even get all the trailers done, held us til after 10am, didnt get out til 1015. They didnt even have enough bodies to run extra routes we needed today. Freakin absolutely ridiculous Amazon was today. My truck had to be 70 percent amazon, i shoot u not lol. I kindly dropped a nuttsmash on their foreheads til 10pm lmfao. How long we been doing this peak stuff retards lol.

This is the best post in BrownCafe history.

I'm going to start using nuttsmash with your permission.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I hate it, but that's what they tell us we have to do. I try to keep helper numbers low, and just see if guys will jump between drivers. Usually can get them a full day that way. Plus it tells me a lot, if they want the hours, I know I can depend on them to show up.

Helpers are entitled to stay on the clock "in between" drivers + receive mileage reimbursement for the distance from one driver to another, therefore this never happens here except out of desperation.

Last edited by a moderator:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
and so it begins,

Shipment Tracking

We're writing about the order(s) (#104-4409548-9905850).

We're writing to let you know there was a transit delay and the delivery of your package may be delayed by 1 - 2 days. UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We're very sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience.