Repeat of 2013 peak?

timesup

They can't get helpers in our te, they hire them and make them wait for weeks then wonder why they don't show up.wake up. They went and got another job

PT Car Washer

They can't get helpers in our te, they hire them and make them wait for weeks then wonder why they don't show up.wake up. They went and got another job
Or they work them for a couple hours a couple days a week. Most of these guys signed up to work not get jerked around. Of course others blame it on the "new" work ethic.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I keep saying the same thing of my 98 gmc. It has 330k. I think everything is new that could ever break...now its electronics...but i give it a smack, and off we go.

Lmao me and an on car had a talk a few weeks ago about how stupid the helper :censored2: is. They pay no attention to volume. It's all about the date.

Closer to Xmas gets you more helper hours regardless of volume m
Last week at a pcm boss says volume level isn't there yet to condense the routes. Projections say next week. Don't they know there projections are worthless?

Overpaid Union Thug

Epic fail in my center too. Terrible dispatching, not enough drivers, teriible loads, and preloaders are still forbidden to face labels for selection. Great job corporate.

Man......do those jackwagons ever learn?

Epic fail in my center too. Terrible dispatching, not enough drivers, teriible loads, and preloaders are still forbidden to face labels for selection. Great job corporate.

Man......do those jackwagons ever learn?
I'm pretty sure it was a company wide epic fail. They told us on Friday to come in 20 minutes early. Only to leave an hour late lmao. Like its the first time this has happened