Repercussions for crossing a picket line?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Being able to stand up to pressure from co-workers takes quite a bit of spine, actually. Becoming part of a de facto lynch mob, insulting and threatening an individual or smaller group than yourselves...now that's spineless.
Careful.
Your lack of ethics and loyalty is showing.

Brownwind

No, that aint how it works,Scabs have already shown they have no spines
It's even more fun following a Scab driver on area and blocking him in when he parks. Everyone piles into one car and drives off leaving his sorry Scab ass with nowhere to go. Coupleof hours later we come back and move the cars and play the game all over
That happened locally. Don’t wanna out myself but…. Yep it was very personal for those who crossed.

Locally we were chill since we’re a small center but the big guys came in and… you know.

I personally ate pizza, drank beverages and played guitar chilling. Don’t wish this upon our brother and sisters. It gets real serious quickly. Until then promote the business and make as much bank as possible. Remember the big boys might troll this site. United we got this. Trust Sean he has our back.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
A foot in the ass
or perhaps
20230109_022629.jpg

Johney

Well one thing to tell your picket line crossing scabs is if they think by helping the company break the union(not that it’ll happen)do they really think they’ll continue to make $40 dollars an hour after? Oh sure they’ll tell them they will.

Thebrownblob

One the most interesting thing I found about people who crossed the picket line, is that after we returned management, treated them worse than those who had not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We hear tough guy stories all the time yet anyone around from strikes of past knows scabs that went under the radar.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I did, there weren’t very many but none of them made it more than a few years after the strike here.
Worked in a small center in '97. Two drivers crossed. One just retired a couple months ago the other is still driving.
The one still working I :censored2:ed out of a porter job because I didn't want to work with him.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Easy to go on strike until it’s time to pay the bills. Plenty unfortunately living week to week.

Thebrownblob

Easy to go on strike until it’s time to pay the bills. Plenty unfortunately living week to week.
Always been that way unfortunately, at least this time there will be strike pay beginning the very first week should it be necessary to strike