Repercussions for crossing a picket line?

Thebrownblob

Lmao this one gets it. There’s gonna be a strike when we’re on the verge of a depression practically ? People can’t afford it
Perhaps, but history does not line up with that

pkgdriver

I'll be first one on the line Big Guy. But nice try pops. Lol. I'll order some doughnuts for you. Krispy Kremes?
7B12D5AE-7D11-453C-9133-0E0241261500.jpeg

TheDudeAbides92

You should have a minimum 4-6 months of living expenses put away in savings whether there is a strike or not.
Yeah well thanks to the rotten stinking government stealing almost any disposable income you might hope to have and sending it to places like Ukraine to launder it that’s no longer possible for many

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah well thanks to the rotten stinking government stealing almost any disposable income you might hope to have and sending it to places like Ukraine to launder it that’s no longer possible for many
Stealing? 60 percent of Americans paid no income tax last year.

TheDudeAbides92

Stealing? 60 percent of Americans paid no income tax last year.
Nobody should pay anything. Not when they print and waste money at the rate that they do and don’t even pretend to have a budget anymore. It’s not tax it’s just plain mafia level thievery

Last edited:

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
There’s this kid I know that I honestly didn’t think would pass his probation who asked some coworkers if they were to cross the picket line and they said yeah. Buddy called them scabs. I was proud of him. The kid may not be really smart, but he has heart. Been taking him under my wing. Kid went with me when the new treasurer was sworn in for our local.