Retroactive checks

BiggieBrown

I sure do wish these :censored2:s would get us our damn backpay.
I'm trying to buy a new car with cash instead of financing the damn thing and I need my g d money.
6-8 weeks my foot

Got tbis in response to the question " i quit two moths ago will i get back pay "

Yes. Though you will have to get it on your own since you're no longer an employee and represented by the union. Mail UPS a certified letter informing them of your weeks and hours worked and ask for your retro pay. Ask them to get back to you with a check or an explanation for any delay within ten days of receipt of your letter. You may have to mail a second certified letter two weeks after the first to create a paper trail. Then you go to whatever state agency in your state that deals with hours and wages issues. It's usually under the state labor department.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
They gotta make that 2nd Quarter statement look good. It's all about what the stockholders anymore. Hence the John Wayne toilet paper and the cutting out of overtime.

Ipopsheep

I can figure out my check in a couple of minutes.....Just like I delivered all that overnight air this morning from all over the country. I wish that ups would give me the same respect as what they expect of me.

I can figure out my check in a couple of minutes.....Just like I delivered all that overnight air this morning from all over the country. I wish that ups would give me the same respect as what they expect of me.
No late air my-ass I’m delivering late all week they ask why i had late air? Cause My check ain’t on Time yet

Mr. Marshall

I was working inside on the last contract and a poor kid literally quit a couple of days before the settlement and from what I am to understand he spent months fighting and threatening and never received any money.

Blazian81

Yeah I think the check about to come, cause it won't even let you change your withholding for your Exemptions that what it look like to me

March in center demand it now. If you need retro check. Your not doing somthing write.

I believe it should be right, I must not be doing something right. Anyway, you don't even know me. I want my check, asked a harmless question to see if anyone had an insight as to its arrival, and you are going to talk to me like you know me.... don't

I believe it should be right, I must not be doing something right. Anyway, you don't even know me. I want my check, asked a harmless question to see if anyone had an insight as to its arrival, and you are going to talk to me like you know me.... don't
People are bitter and angry so they :censored2: post on the net . dont let them get to you. You earned that money and have every right to demand it.