Retroactive checks

Oh for sure I put my year in at ups nothing is surprising I'm sure I missed the mark tho they have their way with paying people took me a month to get paid when I started I was just checkin around I'm n no way depending on this but extra money would be nice
Why did you quit? You just got your benefits and was due for another raise in two months

Dakotahboy4

Why did you quit? You just got your benefits and was due for another raise in two months
I know I know it was a stupid move on my part but I had a better offer on the table or what I thought was a better offer. All in all I would work for ups again but I would do driving next time around. My sup said he put me on rehire status so hopefully in the future i get the chance again

I know I know it was a stupid move on my part but I had a better offer on the table or what I thought was a better offer. All in all I would work for ups again but I would do driving next time around. My sup said he put me on rehire status so hopefully in the future i get the chance again
That's too bad you quit you had your foot in the door

Blazian81

Second quarter ends June 30. Hold off on the retro checks until the first week of July, so as not to affect the second quarter earnings.

The Company's main goal....

Appease our stockholders, screw our employees.

I am giving you credit @Benben since you already posted this.
So if the first week in July is true, then ups just got hit with a double whammy, giving out retro checks and .75 cents raise in a span of 30 days apart woohoooooo

PTPeanuts

So if the first week in July is true, then ups just got hit with a double whammy, giving out retro checks and .75 cents raise in a span of 30 days apart woohoooooo

It's not a .75 cent raise it's a .75 dollar raise.
I don't know what it is about Americans and basic math...

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
Screenshot_20190605-140015_Gmail.jpg

govols019

You smell that?
Just waiting for the thread;

The company said they overpaid me on my retro check, and I already spent the money.

Do I have to pay it back ? It was their mistake....

Just like the last contract.

There will be those no matter how long the Union allows UPS to hold our back pay hostage...you know that.

Just admit that they're waiting until the next quarter to pay us and the International has no problem with it.

CalDrvr06

It's the lying/b.s. that really irritates me. It's about the money..that's why when I punch in it's all about getting that money for myself.