RIcK Santorum, the rise of ...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, you're running out of lily pads to hop on.

First trump, then bachman, then perry, then cain, then blingrich, now who? You say not santorum or paul, so whos left? Romney?

Even you dont like romney unless you're told to.

Peace.
All those people you have named I have already said I wouldn't want as president with the exception of the last one.

I've always said Mitt looks very presidential. He was thoroughly vetted 4 years ago, so focus is more on the other candidates than him. He worked wonders in Salt Lake City and the people there love that he turned the games profitable for them. I have many friends in Salt Lake, so don't try to spin this any other way. The olympic venues are open and being used today.

He has the business experience that O never tasted. I think he'll pull it off. Either way, Newt, Mitt, I'm voting for the GOP candidate......doesn't matter who it is.

Well, you're running out of lily pads to hop on.

First trump, then bachman, then perry, then cain, then blingrich, now who? You say not santorum or paul, so whos left? Romney?

Even you dont like romney unless you're told to.

Peace.
I don't remember Moreluck ever saying anyone was HER candidate. I did see her defend some of them against the useless ranting of an idiot knowitall on here though.

bbsam

Staff member
meanwhile "freedom" to the avg D or R is the most offensive friend word ;)
I don't see "freedom" as an offesive word. I do look at it as a red flag though. I often wonder what it is that the speaker means by it. Is the word being used as being simply universally permissive? Or does the speaker envision the vast responsibility that comes with that freedom? And what of each and every listener to the speaker? What are they hearing or what is it that they think they are hearing? When Sean Hannity speaks of freedom, does he mean what Willie Nelson means? When Ed Schultz speaks of freedom, does Ron Paul stand up and cheer? It's a word that can mean everything and nothing all at the same time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see nothing wrong with identifying a selection of people by their color, just ask Rev Sharpton about his "white wing " comment.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The C-9 or is it up to C-13 , I can't recall.
TOS would you kindly name all those that you refer to as the C-9 , just to clarify everyone's position.

texan

I do not want to join if that is what it is. I read this whole Thread so far.
I just do not know enough about Rick Santorum. I would ask for TOS to explain C9.
But maybe I am on ignore from TOS.

I do not want to join if that is what it is. I read this whole Thread so far.
I just do not know enough about Rick Santorum. I would ask for TOS to explain C9.
But maybe I am on ignore from TOS.
All you have to do be one of the C9,10, 11...whatever number...is to disagree with TOS Klein and sometimes MrFedEx.

Actually I would like for TOS & co. to settle on the number. I'm working on a logo for a tee shirt design.

moreluck

golden ticket member
103991_600.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
All you have to do be one of the C9,10, 11...whatever number...is to disagree with TOS Klein and sometimes MrFedEx.

Actually I would like for TOS & co. to settle on the number. I'm working on a logo for a tee shirt design.
I want a t-shirt!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The McCain endorsement of Romney was not what it seems.
What it really is a payback of McCain for what Santorum did to him in 2008.