RIP moreluck (on topic)

KOG72

I’m full of it
59E23B0F-15A8-424E-850D-B54D13B46410.gif
RIP @moreluck

Est.1998

I didn't know her but from reading all the posts I can tell she was a wonderful person. The world could use more people like that. My condolences to her family and those of you that were her friend.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I was very saddened to just see this , she seemed like such a lovely thoughtful caring and tough woman , I will miss her very much , may she rest in peace , and God bless her family , sad news :(

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm sad to hear this news, although I knew she had been fighting cancer for a long time. I enjoyed her posts, she had a sense of humor and didn't mind telling you what she thought. Moreluck did mail those Christmas cards early, it was always the first one I found in my mailbox every year. She used to ship me a little tin of cookies too for a long time. I sent her a few Starbucks gift cards and one of my wife's novels.

RIP Joyce

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My deepest sympathies to @moreluck family on her passing. I always respected how she handled some of the dickish posters on here with dignity and class. While I only had limited interaction with her on here, I truly appreciated that she took the time to thank me for defending her against one of @UpstateNYUPSer mean spirited attacks on her.