roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We've had a terminated driver work for fedex and then called the center and sent in multiple sales leads from the fedex side to try and get their job back. It's possible they will, or come back as a supervisor. was a living legend, likely got busted on drinking or smoking week. The fast ones never last long but I still hope they get a chance to come back.

Jdubjr

They may just want to watch you squirm and put the fear of God in you.

I'll expound tomorrow. Gotta get off BC now.
Good luck.
I’ve been squirming too. It feels deeper because my center has been so busy, drivers putting in 13.99 hrs per day 70 hour weeks. If they were going to let me come back, it would’ve happened by now. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

trickpony1

I'll expound tomorrow.

There was another guy on this forum going through a situation like yours.
He was actually in his car driving to panel 3 states away when his cell rang.
His BA said "job reinstated with time served.".

When/if you get to panel they will try to "ice" you by postponing your hearing until the very last day.

If you were a good employee, with good attendance and kept your mouth shut...my guess is they are trying to teach you a lesson. Is this unethical, immoral, wrong or underhanded? Yes....but welcome to UPS.

quad decade guy

There was another guy on this forum going through a situation like yours.
He was actually in his car driving to panel 3 states away when his cell rang.
His BA said "job reinstated with time served.".

When/if you get to panel they will try to "ice" you by postponing your hearing until the very last day.

If you were a good employee, with good attendance and kept your mouth shut...my guess is they are trying to teach you a lesson. Is this unethical, immoral, wrong or underhanded? Yes....but welcome to UPS.

I got to go to the panel(not for disciplinary reasons)(weird but it is so). Got a phone call early that morning in the hotel and all was resolved. I guess they wanted to see how serious I was.

Jdubjr

….or they knew they didn't have a case but didn't want to admit it until the last minute.
I was a good employee as far as coming to work everyday. Anytime they needed anything I made myself available. I never took a vacation except the time I had to attend a local hearing. I didn’t keep my mouth shut though. I read the contract and filed grievances when I felt I wasn’t getting treated fairly As a matter of fact, I was the first one to file on other things beside 9 5. Grievances. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t file on everything wrong, just what affected me. Anytime anyone needed help, I’d help them too. Driver or package handler, I’d do my best to assist. I’m not under management favor at all! So yeah I’m extremely nervous. I know it’s bogus what the company is trying to do but I did total a whole vehicle. I just can’t figure out 100 percent why they just didn’t terminate me for that.

trickpony1

I just can’t figure out 100 percent why they just didn’t terminate me for that.

My guess is it's easier to fabricate a dishonesty case when Labor and their buddies get together.

Pkg cars get totaled all the time and drivers come back after an extended non-paid vacation.

11.19igrad

My guess is it's easier to fabricate a dishonesty case when Labor and their buddies get together.

Pkg cars get totaled all the time and drivers come back after an extended non-paid vacation.

Jeez really? I totalled a mailbox so maybe I actually will get it back...

11.19igrad

I’ve been full time since November because of the 156 report, cover driver prior to that, and top rate air driver before all that. So not long full time.

Whats the 156 report? This my first job at such a huge complex union corporation. I can't keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.