roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdubjr

Whats the 156 report? This my first job at such a huge complex union corporation. I can't keep up!
That’s when a cover driver works 156 days in a year, a full time position must be created and the person with the most seniority gets the position if they want it

11.19igrad

That’s when a cover driver works 156 days in a year, a full time position must be created and the person with the most seniority gets the position if they want it

That seems like it will pay off for quite a few cover drivers this year with the pandemic. but who knew this would happen? Kind of jealous.

Jdubjr

That seems like it will pay off for quite a few cover drivers this year with the pandemic. but who knew this would happen? Kind of jealous.
I can’t say. They are supposedly hiring for cover drivers now but probably looking to lay them off if business slows up

11.19igrad

One week challenge. Name a job that one week of classroom training fully prepares the new employee for and said employee should be considered safe to deal with any and all public service and scenarios... and.. GO!!

See ... rum makes me more fun!!!

11.19igrad

One week challenge. Name a job that one week of classroom training fully prepares the new employee for and said employee should be considered safe to deal with any and all public service and scenarios... and.. GO!!

I'll make a bet, waiting tables at cheap restaurants, retail and fastfood all make the cut. What else??????? Anything??? First grade, 9th grade??? drivers ed???? EMT???? ONE WEEK???????

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I had 2.5 days then told see ya when you get done

clean hairy

No job should have to tech common sense...

11.19igrad

No job should have to tech common sense...

14 hrs of any weather shagging :censored2: all over creation doesn't make any common sense

Dot regulations don't account for our manual physical labor during that time. Only for dudes planted in a seat on the highway for hours on end.

We should be limited to 10hrs max. Especially for drivers with less than 2 yrs experience. The fatigue is real and will cause :censored2:ups.

Not caring on the part of ups doesnt make this fact go away.

And careers are comprised of more than just common sense. What job can u get just by saying, oh! I have common sense!???

clean hairy

14 hrs of any weather shagging :censored2: all over creation doesn't make any common sense

Dot regulations don't account for our manual physical labor during that time. Only for dudes planted in a seat on the highway for hours on end.

We should be limited to 10hrs max. Especially for drivers with less than 2 yrs experience. The fatigue is real and will cause :censored2:ups.

And careers are comprised of more than just common sense. What job can u get just by saying, oh! I have common sense!???
Did they have to teach and show you to step on the brake pedal to stop the vehicle?
Does everyone have to explain everything in life to you in great detail?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

10 hours?

Lol...

I worked almost 18 hours on Tuesday. Man up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

youre whining is getting old

You friend*ed up time to own it

11.19igrad

Did they have to teach and show you to step on the brake pedal to stop the vehicle?
Does everyone have to explain everything in life to you in great detail?

Since ur such a guru at life you should know the devil is in the details. This is a huge weapon of a truck, ALL DETAILS MATTER!!!

ALL STOPS AND METHODS MATTER!

they should be demonstrated in REAL LIFE repeatedly.

New drivers are not seasoned!!! We can't just be tossed out in the public and zero :censored2:s given!!

No matter how much u wanna MAN UP, one day u were just a new dude learning a new job like me!!! Why can't the company MAN UP and take creating new expert drivers SERIOUSLY????

Status
Not open for further replies.