roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Some of us had bigger goals in life than to drive an 18 wheeler.
Oh, so you're a better human being than others that truly enjoy driving for a living? Your goals dont impact as many people as the people who give up family time while hauling thousands of pounds of supplies that keep the economy going. I'm sure your goals are much loftier than others.
Im sure these truckers even bring the tampons you use.

You're a legend in your own mind.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
You truly are a sad little man...you're also the only person I've ever heard of being turned down for management.

How'd your life goals work out for you?
DF7112B6-2EB9-46F3-90ED-B4FDEC2FEE64.gif

11.19igrad

You're repeating yourself... guess it helps you out to rant on here

Hint: be sober when you go to panel.

@Boywondr advice to you is on point

Good luck!

This just hurts. I can see their whole agenda was to to terrify me into going faster but not review any methods with me and hope I :censored2: up and since I wasn't proactive and didn't ask anyone to review anything with me, I did :censored2: up and probably am so predictable. As much as it may seem stupid it's just embarrassing my coworkers i went to integrad with see me as a failure and all the awful terrible hard days and hard lessons just feel wasted. Delivering dominos in the ghetto is sometimes too much to bear. Then a decent tip and my cats help me decide not to hurl off a bridge. I guess this much time in the ghetto makes me realize what I was working so hard for and now it could all be for nothing.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Everyone makes mistakes... especially when you rush. Like other drivers said in other threads, management is the enemy (they're not in the union ).

Focus on the methods & protect your self if you want to make it to retirement

Having a union to back u to try to get u another shot to get back into the driver seat is a plus. No major damage to property or no lives lost, so I hope you will be reinstated

Heck, even FXG has a few similar incidents that will DQ a driver, but this is not one of them

quad decade guy

I believe that the panel hates cocky employees no matter which side they are on.

You can not compare yourself to anyone else. You only have to survive and being humble is the path to that end.

They see everything at the panel. They dont know you so dont blow a first impression by comparing yourself with other people.
Again, be humble, apoplectic, and humbly tell what happened.
Then tell them you'd like another chance to succeed for the company and for yourself.
That's my opinion.

Anything but apoplectic! (Laughing)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This just hurts. I can see their whole agenda was to to terrify me into going faster but not review any methods with me and hope I :censored2: up and since I wasn't proactive and didn't ask anyone to review anything with me, I did :censored2: up and probably am so predictable. As much as it may seem stupid it's just embarrassing my coworkers i went to integrad with see me as a failure and all the awful terrible hard days and hard lessons just feel wasted. Delivering dominos in the ghetto is sometimes too much to bear. Then a decent tip and my cats help me decide not to hurl off a bridge. I guess this much time in the ghetto makes me realize what I was working so hard for and now it could all be for nothing.

Now we understand. UPS hurt your feelings and you want them to apologize.

For crying out loud.

Johney

like working at the mall in the HR block kiosk

yeah all your your goals have been met
Yeah and how many people would grab up their taxes and bolt outta there after hearing a retired UPS driver was doing their taxes? My guess is ALL OF THEM!

Jdubjr

I missed the conclusion of your story.
You get your job back?
The conclusion hasn’t arrived yet. I finally have a panel date set for the middle of June. I’m pretty sure they don’t want me back or they would’ve settled by now. I feel I have a fair shot if there is a such thing. I am not looking forward to it because it could be a crapshoot.‍♂️

trickpony1

They may just want to watch you squirm and put the fear of God in you.

I'll expound tomorrow. Gotta get off BC now.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.