roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
gonna try this again since last one was deleted.

the methods outlined are for a manual truck. there is no reference to the handbrake adjustment after every use.

we never practiced a curbed wheel, parking on a hill or had any courses tests or
lectures about rollaway prevention.

if its a cardinal offense , rollaway prevention should be at the forefront of the criteria to pass integrad.

if they want 98 stops an hour in every weather possible, and dudes that only drove their own car in life so far- for $20/hr - put alarms in to help drivers catch anything wrong. ups isn't god and neither are drivers.

what an intolerable amount of common sense.
Number 1: you should pay for the alarms, the mailbox, and the new paint job.

MisplacedRailWorker

Number 2: what type of transmission vehicle did your most recent accident occur in? You can use simple terms if necessary. There are more than two types.

I.e. how many pedals? Where is the stick (or button) that has the directions or gears printed on it (letters, like P, R, N, D, L1, 1, 2, +, -) mounted. Is it on the dashboard, or attached to the steering wheel assembly?

clean hairy

Number 2: what type of transmission vehicle did your most recent accident occur in? You can use simple terms if necessary. There are more than two types.

I.e. how many pedals? Where is the stick (or button) that has the directions or gears printed on it (letters, like P, R, N, D, L1, 1, 2, +, -) mounted. Is it on the dashboard, or attached to the steering wheel assembly?
They may not have shown or told him there were different transmissions.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1596148886061.png

11.19igrad

eventually when someone dies and ups gets sued for millions and even better, investigated- they might grudgingly train on rollaways during integrad instead of worrying about baby oil on shoes and add alarms to make sure trucks are in gear and ok to exit. bet it was a 22.4. ups literally doesn't care if this stuff happens. they couldn't be less bothered.

11.19igrad

I found these searching for any press on this accident. There are lots more. Should i accept the blame for these also? not even rollaways drivers are hitting walking pedestrians.

UPS Driver Taken Off Road After Truck Hits Woman In Evanston
Date: December 22, 2014
Victim: 30 year old woman
Injuries: Serious, life-threatening injuries
Source: Chicago Tribune & Evanston Now

Man Struck And Killed By UPS Truck
Date: November 20, 2014
Victim: Kyle Matthews (age 22)
Injuries: Fatal/Death
Source: WMUR

Man Killed After Being Stuck By UPS Truck
Date: February 24, 2014
Injuries: Fatal/Death
Victim: Lyle Scott Eyler, Age 44
Source: Roanoke Times

eventually when someone dies and ups gets sued for millions and even better, investigated- they might grudgingly train on rollaways during integrad instead of worrying about baby oil on shoes and add alarms to make sure trucks are in gear and ok to exit. bet it was a 22.4. ups literally doesn't care if this stuff happens. they couldn't be less bothered.
Anyone with a little bit of common sense knows to use handbrake...

MisplacedRailWorker

@11.19igrad repeat after me:

Every accident is preventable, and it begins and ends with the individual employee’s commitment to safety.

That’s all you Gotta do, and I’ll give you my job offer from Norfolk Southern. Unless Gumby really wants me back on the brown

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Is a Honda CRX really considered a classic?!!
It is if youre Azn

When you can do this in a CRX, you can call it anything you'd like. That little zoom zoom should be in a museum.
Click the box for the full story...

Poop Head

Judge me.
When you can do this in a CRX, you can call it anything you'd like. That little zoom zoom should be in a museum.
Click the box for the full story...
LMFAOO

Status
Not open for further replies.