roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.
question. who, after returning from integrad, had anyone actually watch you do a pretrip or watch you do a full, say 10 deliveries, and then they cursed you out afterwards about everything you did wrong and you never forgot it?
this company doesnt care if you DIE because they emotionally CHOOSE that you're not worth the human dignity of proper training even though you are willing and able to "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" and " get a job". I did these things. The only exception was I didn't engage the parking brake UPS is Anti- American. im not the bitch- THEY ARE
Exactly

Might as well.... he's never going to accept responsibility for his lack of attention to the methods.
lTegY97u1hOYuzHh60.gif
2jhw6epOaueS4.gif

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
95 post to 1,000 We can get there today, come on, Upstate I know you're out there lurking, come back, one day only, to get us to our 1,000 post goal.

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
question. who, after returning from integrad, had anyone actually watch you do a pretrip or watch you do a full, say 10 deliveries, and then they cursed you out afterwards about everything you did wrong and you never forgot it?
this company doesnt care if you DIE because they emotionally CHOOSE that you're not worth the human dignity of proper training even though you are willing and able to "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" and " get a job". I did these things. UPS is Anti- American. im not the bitch- THEY ARE
There there little buddy... It'll be ok
tenor.gif

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
this company doesnt care if you DIE because they emotionally CHOOSE that you're not worth the human dignity of proper training even though you are willing and able to "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" and " get a job". I did these things. UPS is Anti- American. im not the bitch- THEY ARE
Ok cleared for takeoff… now starting with a couple questions for @11.19igrad :

1) Are you still working for UPS? I know you mentioned you started in preload
2) What happened at 1:47A today that reminded you or influenced you to continue the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.