rolling volume

feeder05

In the Tacoma building this morning January 6th, they rolled 18 trailers volume. I know we had some snow this week that contributed to this delivery problem, but now COVID has hit the building having 50 drivers along with 2 managers calling out. Which means they will be out a minimum of 10 days per UPS mandate. I know not everyone is not in favor of getting vaxed, but at least wear a mask while in the building.

Signs are posted that mandate mask wearing, but when I walk through the building many drivers are congregating, talking and unmasked. One of our mechanics has contracted COVID for the 3rd time, hopefully he makes it. Just mask up for the sake of others please.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In the Tacoma building this morning January 6th, they rolled 18 trailers volume. I know we had some snow this week that contributed to this delivery problem, but now COVID has hit the building having 50 drivers along with 2 managers calling out. Which means they will be out a minimum of 10 days per UPS mandate. I know not everyone is not in favor of getting vaxed, but at least wear a mask while in the building.

Signs are posted that mandate mask wearing, but when I walk through the building many drivers are congregating, talking and unmasked. One of our mechanics has contracted COVID for the 3rd time, hopefully he makes it. Just mask up for the sake of others please.
If they keep catching the kung flu and getting over it, it must not be too bad.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

It’s not 10 days anymore.

UPSER1987

UPS is just a reflection of the stupidity that is in society today. Unfortunately, there are idiots everywhere.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Until you don't get over it. RIP
Catching covid multiple times by the math makes the likelyhood of dying much lower.
Really at this point "we" and by extension this capitalist society as a whole have screwed up so miserably that the next best option is as many frequent jabs as possible so that folks don't die with just one old dose or infection.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

No.

feeder05

lol, typical. You yahoo's don't care about anybody but yourselves, as a 33 year teamster I've seen it all these last few years. We need facial hair, our hair needs to be down to our shoulders I need my freedom. Just reading responses from red neck hicks who barely got through high school to make over $100,000 a year. Have a good life and see you on the other side

WannaBeFeeder

lol, typical. You yahoo's don't care about anybody but yourselves, as a 33 year teamster I've seen it all these last few years. We need facial hair, our hair needs to be down to our shoulders I need my freedom. Just reading responses from red neck hicks who barely got through high school to make over $100,000 a year. Have a good life and see you on the other side
Gotta be @quad decade guy long lost son

UPSER1987

But those guys are soooo cool…one might say militant even lol.

And would get their asses kicked on nearly every street corner.

Dr.Brownz

Guess UPS should have planned for that...