Rolling with some Tunes

ManInBrown

Ryobi One radio. Things great. Get 2 of the lithium rechargeable batteries. You will use one and a drop of the 2nd one every day. Leave the 2nd one in and recharge the first one at night. Rinse and repeat

Brown Now

See if a mechanic can put a hot and ground post like the feeder tractors((Buy him lunch). Make a small slip seat type box and use alligator clips to power it up to the posts. Make sure you use an inline fuse. Velcro it somewhere in the truck. We aren't allowed to make any holes in the feeder tractors. Everyone uses Velcro.

XavierPA

I did my research and ended up getting a UE Megaboom. Can be had refurbished on Amazon for about $200. Battery lasts 12+ hours at 60-70% volume, which is more than enough. Fits in the cupholders. Waterproof, just in case. Uses bluetooth or auxillary in.

The drivers who have heard mine have been impressed by it, especially when the notice I leave the building with it on and show up past 2000 some days and it's still going, even a few customers.

Brown Now

I did my research and ended up getting a UE Megaboom. Can be had refurbished on Amazon for about $200. Battery lasts 12+ hours at 60-70% volume, which is more than enough. Fits in the cupholders. Waterproof, just in case. Uses bluetooth or auxillary in.

The drivers who have heard mine have been impressed by it, especially when the notice I leave the building with it on and show up past 2000 some days and it's still going, even a few customers.
Nice[emoji106]

Rack em

Made the Podium
Beats by Dr. Dre Bluetooth Pill Speaker is what I'm going to be investing in.
As the others have said, you'll be wasting your money. I have had the same $25 bluetooth speaker for 3 years now. It still works great, it's plenty loud, and it will last all day. Beats by Dre are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over priced

Cementups

Box Monkey
As someone who put a lot of time into researching bluetooth options... don't waste your money. Get the UE Megaboom or nothing. Especially not Beats junk.

Agree, avoid the Beats pill.

I had a UE Boom for about 6 months and it was above average. Until the battery started dumping around lunch time. Not cool.
So along came a super deal on the speakers I am currently using. I bought TWO Braven BRV-X speakers for about $80/piece. I had a little bit of a hook up through my wife's employer. But now I have surround sound, and they last all day. They are also very usable and waterproof.